Chapter - 10: Her Tensions; His Flirting

"Swara good night, you must be tired so don't worry to get up early in the morning" Pari said to Swara, they were upstairs near to their rooms.

"Good night Kaki Ma" Swara said in smile.

"Good night Swara" Pari said pressing her lips with glint of naughtiness in her eyes and Pari entered her room while typing something on the phone.

Swara entered her room but stunned to look at the room, their room was decorated with pink and white lilies, there were aromatic candles all over the room, light romantic music hit her eardrums giving goosebumps in her stomach.

'Ohh Durga Ma what should I do now? Am I ready for this? No... I mean Sanskar is very good, and I am blessed to get a husband like him. I know he cares for me and we both want to give this marriage a chance, but I am still not ready for this level of physical proximity. I still have my own fears.' Thinking this Swara's eyes become watery and she started shivering. 'But what if he wants it? He is my husband and it's been three weeks for our marriage and we still... if he wants to take our marriage to next level, then I will not stop him, I will go with the flow. I know he is a true gentleman and I trust him.' Swara's train of thought was broken when she heard door opening sound. 'it's him Swara be ready' Swara thought and gulped a lump.

Sanskar entered their room while typing something on the mobile he looked at front and saw Swara standing in the middle of the way just two three steps ahead of door. She was frozen to her place, the same time Sanskar dropped his shoulders looking at his room all set for their wedding night.

He stilled at his place, he run his hand from his hairs and shake his head leaving deep sigh. He looked at Swara who was standing beside him with pressed lips and staring at floor. He understood her state, so first he closed the door, holds her hand and took her to bed, make her sit, he himself sit on his knees on the floor.

Swara was looking at their joined hands while controlling her tears when Sanskar spoke "You know right? our family is quite crazy and this is one of the craziest thing they have ever done" he said looking behind her at the decorations.

"But you are my husband" Swara said in low whisper. Sanskar felt her hands are icy cold and she was shivering with some kind of fear. Swara looked at him with teary eyes not understanding what should she do now?

Sanskar closed his eyes for a moment and said in determined, calm tone, "Swara, I want to have a normal married life with you, just like others have, where we both will love, care, respect and trust each other fully. I also want to have kids with you, I want to see them grow in front of our eyes. I want to cherish you, our kids, our world for my entire life, I want to grow old with you. But this all will take time, we have just started this journey and we have a long way to go and nobody can decide anything for us, not our family, not by you or me it will be US. This will be our decision a joint decision when we need to take this plunge" Sanskar said looking straight in her eyes.

Swara smiled looking at his, she had already feeling stream of tears on her cheeks.

"And you are my wife, whose happiness is the most important for me" Sanskar said with honesty in his eyes and said, "just don't worry about this, we will take our time. Now go and change you must be tired."

Swara wiped her tears actually Sanskar wanted to wipe them but he thought maybe she won't be comfortable. 

'Ohh Durga Ma now I understood, why my Ma and Papa trusted and choose him for me, I cannot ask anything more. Just keep us together and blessed us with lovely married life' Swara was thinking while removing her neckpiece with smile on her face. She was in walk-in closet from last 20 minutes taking out all her jewellery.