[Chapter 9] - Best Friends Forever

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name
(E/C) - Eye Color

===========================

(Author's POV)

Ryuko: U-Umm... My friend (Y/N) (L/N) is willing to become president.

You eyes basically bulged out of your eyes and you slightly glared at Ryuko.

(Y/N): OH HELL NO. I ain't doing all of that shit there. (pushes Mako in front of you) Mako here will be president.

Mako: EHHHHH?!?!?!

(Y/N): Sorry Mako. It's better you than me right now.

Ira: Very well. The Fight Club will be lead by Mako Mankanshoku. One you fill these papers out, head over to Lady Satsuki's office to finalize your club.

Your eyes looked over to Mako, who has a look of terror and disappointment. It made your heart swell as you feel bad for her, but it's for the best for your own sanity.

(scene break)

You three were walking through the halls of Honnouji, and Mako was super distressed and was panicking of the plate she was served to her without her consent.

Mako: You guys were so MEAN! How could you two made me the president like that?

(Y/N): (puts a hand on her shoulder) Listen Mako, I would honestly do all of that stuff for you-

No you wouldn't.

(Y/N): (mutters) Shut up. (clears throat) But what I'm saying is that me nor Ryuko won't have the energy or brain capacity to do all that work, especially since we're going to be doing all of the fighting. However, I know that YOU can.

Ryuko: Right. And when the club rises up above the ranks, your popularity will skyrocket. It's also going to improve our situation, right?

Mako: But I can't! Can't! Can't! Can't! I can't become club president!

(Y/N): (sigh) Okay... How about this.

Mako looks looks at me with teary eyes.

(Y/N): I'll be the "Vice" President. I'll be there to help you out whenever you're feeling a bit stressed out. It's the least I could do to help.

Mako: W-Would you really do that for me?

(Y/N): Of course. (smiles)

Mako then proceeds to wrap her arms around you, trapping you into a hug. While you were smiling at her now excited figure, Ryuko couldn't help but feel a tiny tingle of jealousy when Mako began to hug you.

Senketsu: Your blood has grown a bit salty. Everything alright Ryuko?

Ryuko: Y-Yeah... It's nothing.

You then notice Ryuko with a mutual expression, so you smiled and walked up and gave her a thumbs up.

(Y/N): Let's get this fight club to the top!

Snapping out of her daze, she smirks and thumbs up you back.

Ryuko: Hell yeah, we're about to kick some club president's asses!

You all head outside to see a bunch of girls in a ring together, who are appearing to be dancing. Ryuko slams the "Fight Club" board into the ground as she catches everyone's attention.

Ryuko: Listen up! I'm Ryuko Matoi with the Fight Club! Folk Dance Club President Maimu Okurahama, I'm here to take your Goku Uniform!