a bit of an author's note before we begin!~

I know I've written her differently in the other 2 books, but then I began to toy with how she was during her first meeting with universe.

She was a rather bitter, hateful little imp, wasn't she? I mean, she wasn't hesitant wanting to kill an entire planet to get even with her former playmate.

And I'm not hating on her, never. 6,000 years of waiting only to find out you were deceived is pretty heavy.

But come on, an entire planet?

Anyhoot, when it comes to most spinel x readers, most people, including me, make an insert.

It's understandable, since it's the only way we get past spinel in there, but... I think we need a bit something different.

And I also see that there's almost always a "love at first sight" scenario happening.

I don't think it would be that easy in her state of mind.

You saw how she was when she and universe met. Mercilessly swinging at the boy and taunting. And then when she had her breakdown near/at the climax, she was quick to draw conclusions and seemed more then willing to finish what she started. Not only was she ruthless, but her psyche was quite fragile at the time.

So i figured it would be a while before she warms up to the idea of friendship again.

So, I chose to make her a Hinedere.

Why? Well, for those who aren't familiar with a Hinedere, it is a person who thinks negatively about both the world and society. They will be very cruel and sarcastic towards others often judging them for their views. However if something they do contradicts their own views they might think of the world differently.

Fits perfectly, don't you think?

With these ideas in mind, I got to thinking and this came up.

Now who's gonna reel her back into love and trust?

You know who.

But I must warn you, you are very, childish, naive, and goofy in nature. I mean, you're a spinel. It's natural!

But you're... "younger" than spinel. And somewhat... overly positive to put it nicely. A deredere, if you will.

And, for once, reader will be a bit more dominant than our pink perfect-cut jester.

So uh. This is more of a big sister kinda thing. No romance. Sorry dudes.

And, i must warn you, you might also spot a few things off about reader as well...

Also, there will be only ONE scene from the movie. The rest is just... random.

What's gonna happen will not be spoiled too much...

But I'm going to say this; it's an alternate route of the movie.

Find out next page.

Toodles!~

And fair warning; some might be upset at the beginning part...