-2-

josh rinsed off and then turned the shower off. it's been about a week since their little pool day.

he got out and dried off, putting on some shorts before coming out of his bathroom.

"i cant remember a time when we weren't together." josh said, laughing as he threw his towel in his dirty clothes.

"i honestly can't either. but hey it's summer. yolo." zack shrugged, still on his phone. "jordan came in here and asked me to draw a seahorse for him."

"ohmygod." josh laughed, spraying stuff in his hair to keep it curly.

"hey tomorrow do you wanna come over?" zack asked.

"yeah," josh laughed.

"tyler won't be there, sorry." zack chuckled. "-actually no wait, yeah he'll be back. he'll be back from his basketball camp."

"he went to a basketball camp?" josh asked.

"no, osu hosted one. he helped with it." zack said.

"i thought he was too young?" josh said.

"technically yeah but he's a baller so they let him."  zack said.

"i remember when he played for the school year before last his senior year. holy shit they were good." josh said.

"yeah he won state like every year." zack said. josh used to always get pictures with tyler after the games, cause zack would force him to.

"you wanna go eat something?" josh asked.

"yes of course." zack got up, following him down stairs.

"hey dad." josh said to bill, who was in the kitchen.

"hey buddy, how are you? you hungry?" he asked, side hugging him.

"good. yeah we're hungry." he said.

"i'm about to make some grilled cheeses." bill said.

"alright sounds good." josh nodded, heading to the living room to sit.

"zack! zack watch!" jordan said, running up to him with laura's ipad. he climbed in his lap.

"-ow ohmygod," zack flinched, josh laughing with him as jordan's knee nailed him right in the crotch. "fuck you." he whispered to josh since he was laughing.

jordan showed him something he could do on his little kid game, where he could run.

"woah bud that's pretty cool." zack said.

"i know. and i can jump like this and kill the bad guys like this." he said, continuing to play the game. zack and josh just watched him play until their grilled cheeses were done.

after they were done, they headed back up to joshs room to eat.

"your dad makes the best grilled cheeses i swear." zack moaned after taking a bite.

"he does. no cap." josh agreed, getting on his phone.

"zack oh my GOD he's so fucking hot!" josh whined, showing zack the picture on tylers snapchat story. it was another guy taking the mirror selfie, and neither of them had shirts on. they were in a gym with a big mirror, and tyler was holding up a peace sign, raised eyebrows, and his mouth open. his caption was "🥵🥵🥵"

"i think we've established this before." zack laughed.

"would you be mad at me if i fucked your brother?" josh asked, zack laughing.

"oh yeah okay." zack sarcastically said.

"okay but like seriously." josh said, still smiling.

"josh he's straight and has a girlfriend." zack rolled his eyes.

"okay i know it's never gonna happen, just hypothetically." josh said.

"okay, well yeah probably." zack said.

"why?" he whined.

"cause! you'd be fucking my BROTHER, plus you'd ruin his relationship. i don't know i just feel weird about it." zack shrugged.

"does it bother you that i joke about it?" josh asked.

"no, no it doesn't, it's okay." zack laughed. "i just i don't know that'd be like if ash or abigail were 19 and i fucked them. it's just weird."

"first of all ew, they're eleven," josh laughed, "but yeah i see what you're saying."

"yeah, but don't worry you can look at his shirtless body all you want." zack said.

"i really appreciate it." josh said, biting his lip causing zack to chuckle. "does he party?"

"uhhh, i think he might've been to like one, but no. he knows it'll mess up his basketball career. plus he's just really innocent and stuff. he doesn't juul or nothin or go sleeping around." zack said.

"have him and keelie fucked or do you know?" josh said.

"i'm pretty sure they have. i know they've done some stuff, i'm pretty sure they have."

"they're cute together honestly." josh said.

"yeah. they fight a lot though." zack said.

"yeah i kinda noticed that." josh said.

"i never know what it's about but it seems like they're always fighting." zack shrugged.

"i dunno." josh shrugged. he stretched before getting under his blankets. and putting his phone up, turning the tv on.

"the office." zack said. josh put it on, getting comfy, and watching tv with his bestfriend.

A/N: this is short and i'm sorry! background for this story is hard cause it's so straight forward lmao

it'll start picking up pretty darn soon 👀