Camellia blooms - TWO

Best friend

I didn't want to go outside this time.

It's just...everything looks the same.

The people with their usual pair of judgmental eyes, words like sword piercing my back and the uncomfortable air between people.

I want to be a cloud someday.

Laying high up in the sky, living a mundane life.

How I wish I could be the cloud, so I cannot experience feelings.

So that I won't feel sad.
...

I was off to my 12 hour work, though it was tiring and exhausting, I need the money.

You see, I live in A city and my company is an hour away from my apartment. Plus, my roommate is such a bitch to me, as always. With her fake blond hair and a surgical face and body, she always try to get me riled up which I don't even know the reason why.

'Maybe she's jealous of you'

Yeah, right.

"Whatcha up to?"

"Fucking shit! Do you always have to do that huh?" I shook his hold on my shoulder and walked faster, still munching my sandwich I bought at a convenience store.

"Right, sorry bout that, anyways, want to have a-"

"I'm busy!" I just shouted so he can hear from afar.

That was my best friend, Yuu.

He's a total definition of a gentle man, with apricot eyes that can melt you into a puddle, face carved like jade and a pair of long legs.

He's like the sun, always making everyone happy and turning their sorrows into joy. He keeps everyone smiling.

Yuu Li Hen, He's half Japanese and half Chinese, and to think that he's my best friend.

Well, I was like him too, not until he appeared.

"Ms. Xu, are you still with us?"

I was suddenly surprised when I heard my our department head, a woman in her early thirties with a professional look and a strict persona. Penny, the only person who bothers me every time in the work looks like she had a digestion.

"I'm sorry Ms. Liang, it won't happen again" she just harrumphed and continue her talk.

She was discussing about a new company that we can merge with, apparently, the company we'll be merging with is this CEO's relative.

I just focused my head towards the plan and not divert into something else.

I don't want to think too much, or else I'll be drowned on my own thoughts.

***
Second chapter people!!!

Hope you like this! A little bit short but hope it satisfied you!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!