35

It was that bastard.

We were still in our places.

He had his men in his back.

I looked at Jin but he wasn't scared.

Not even a bit.

He just smiled and stepped ahead confusing the manager.

"You maybe don't know that we are known as bangtan"

I was still confused but a look of scared formed in that bastard's face.

"Also as beast fighters so your men can't do anything to us cause that'll only cause them to break their bones" the men behind his back was facing the floor.

They were scared!

"Tell me where is Jimin? All these days I didn't do anything to you because Jimin always protected you..." Tears were forming in Jin's eyes.

"He never said anything bad about you but we knew what you were doing to him.... He was always protecting you but what the fuck did you do you sick pathetic fucker?!" A short size men said while gripping that manager's collar.

"You know we could've killed you for what you are doing with Jimin all these days still we didn't do because he forbid us to do... He loved you as his real father but he should've known a step father like you doesn't deserve it!"That boy who had dimple said while holding his anger in.

So this manager is Jimin's step father... Still he did all these?

"We don't have time for your shits so tell us where is Jimin?" Jin said while gripping his collar.

A smirked was still on that bastard's face.

"What if I say he doesn't want to go with you guys?"