36

What was he saying? Why Jimin won't go with us?

As we still couldn't understand what he said we saw someone coming.

My eyes got teary again seeing the person.

"JIMIN?!"I tried to go to him but he stood away from me.

He was standing beside that bastard.

"He doesn't want to go with you guys so sad" he said while laughing making me puke.

"Why the fuck he won't come with us?! He will!" A boy said who's lips were kinda boxy type.

"Jimin won't you stay with me?"he asked while caressing Jimin's cheeks.

"YES" he said but I felt like he was robot..

He didn't felt like Jimin.

"Look he doesn't want to go with you so you all can leave. Cause even if you try to do something and call the police it won't work cause the victim will deny all false aligations" he said while smiling devilishly.

"What the heck are you saying Jimin?! Why will you stay with this bastard?!" The short sized one spoke again but Jimin kept quite.

"Come with us Jimin!" The dimple boy said but still no response.

"Do you want to go with them?" He asked and Jimin shook his head as NO.

As everyone was trying to convince him and ask what was wrong I stood silent.

But no more... I won't let him hurt him anymore.

I walked to him and everyone stood away.

I placed my hands in his face and my eyes were already red due to the tears.

"Won't you come?"

And his eyes felt soft and for the first time there.... He looked at me.

Just like the first time.