Chapter 3

Lauren's pov

As I was walking through the school halls to get to basketball practice, I see a group of kids crowded by a locker, I walk over pushing my way to the front.

"Stop!" I yell, I pull the boy off camila he laughs and I push him

"You're a fucking dick! Why would you do that?!" I yell, he rolls his eyes I help camila up

"Shut it jauregui, she's just a little cry baby" he laughs as did the others

"Fuck off before I tell the head and get you all detention" I say, they leave and I check camila to see if she's okay.

"Are you hurt?" I ask, she shook her head softly

"He ripped and snapped my book and pencils" she mumbled, I nod softly and she sighed

"I'll get you some new ones" I say, she looks at me hopefully

"After school yeh?" I say, she nods hugging me I smile hugging her back

"What do you have?" I ask, she shows me her timetable

"Do you want to come to basketball practice with me? Then we can go right to art and show off our project" I say, she nods with a smile. I grab her bag and then her hand, she smiles and I walk us there.

"You stay here for a little okay" I say, she nods and I smile and do practice, when we had free time others mess around and I go to camila.

"Do you want to come play?" I ask, she nods softly I get up taking her hand, I grab a ball and she shoots hitting the backboard and it goes into the net.

"Wow" I say, she runs getting it she scored almost every shot, others stop and watch she passes me the ball and I smile and run with it, I pass it back to her and she makes a 3 pointer.

"Camila, you're really good" I say, she smiles and spins the ball on her finger, I giggle and she comes and cuddles me.

"Where did you learn?" I ask, she shrugs

"Paper balls and a trashcan" she mumbled, I giggle and kiss the side of her head

After a while it was the end of the day, camila and I walk to the shops and then she gets some new colouring pencils and a book.

"How about you get a few more? I know you'll finish that book in seconds" I say, she smiles and gets another one, so I grab 2 more. She smiles and I get her some pens, more pencils and other art stuff. When I pay for it all she hugs me, I giggle hugging her back.

"Thank you" she whispers, I nod taking her hand when she had to leave me to go home I give her the bag and walk home myself.