Chapter 9

Comment, vote and DON'T forget to.........(fill in the blanks😌)

Arthur's p.o.v

I wake up from my deep slumber and turn on my side for a better position. This bed is uncomfortably hard and it hurts my back. Laying on my side makes it even worse so I decide to just get up since I have school today.

Once again I'm going to be surrounded by fake niggas and bitches that just want to spend my money and go to parties.

Niggas that will stab you in the back when you blink longer than normal and bitches that will claim you as the father of all their children when you fuck them once. That's some stuff I'm already used to because I've been changing schools my whole life.

Maybe everything might be different this year since I know half of the people here and most of my homies go to the same school. I can't really say anything about the girls since I don't really see myself doing something serious with a high school girl so I don't care. I just like having fun with them.

I stretch my body and walk to the bathroom at the end of the hall scratching my head.

"Arthur" I hear my dad's voice coming from his room when I walk by. I grunt and walk backwards stopping in his doorway.

"Huh?" I ask yawning after.

"I thought you ain't come back last night" he asks with raised brows getting a scoff from me. My thought instanty goes to what happened since I came back.

After finding a room last Friday at the trap house, Shenaya and I went at it like rabbits and I have to say the girl got game. When we woke up the next day I just had to take her number and we started texting the same day.

I got to know her a little bit more. She told me that she's an eighteen year old smart ass college student that loves to turn up at parties. What I love the most about her is that she doesn't live here so I don't have to worry about her acting up and getting jealous for no reason. Even though we both agreed to be fuck-buddies, you can't really trust women with their uncontrollable feelings.

I was surprised when she called me yesterday saying that she didn't leave and asked if I wanted to come over and I couldn't deny such an offer. I went to her aunt's house and came back at three this morning.

"Earth to fucking Arthur" I hear my dad say and I shake my head.

"I came late last night" I make up a lie real quick.

"Well damn I never knew a day had more than 24 hours. You ain't gotta lie boy, I was just like you" he says getting up.

"Just wrap it up at all times cause I ain't gone take care of no damn kid and you don't look like you will. You can't even take care of your damn self" he says patting my back and walks away. I roll my eyes at what he said and go to the bathroom.

When I'm done with my cold shower because the hot water doesn't work, I go back to my room. I wear my ripped light blue jeans with a white T-shirt and to top it off I wear the white sneakers I bought last week. When I'm done I finally take off my durag and go in front of the mirror. The waves are exactly how I want them.

I wink at myself in the mirror and walk out with my bag and phone in my hand.

"Yah son got style" I say when I walk into the kitchen and dad makes a face.

"And you know where you got it from" he replies dabbing me up and I snort.

"There's bacon if you want any" he says and he doesn't have to tell me twice. I make a plate for myself and sit down.