Marichat/Chat X Reader 18+ hardcore.

"C-Chat why does this room have a lock?" Mari and Adrien bought a house together and there're exploring their new rooms "This is our special room~" chat blindfolded her and went inside their red room.
"Everything in this room as a purpose~" he smirked "That's hard to believe" Mari picked up a paint brush "Well that paintbrush that your holding I can use it to tease your pussy" chat licked her ear "Take of your clothes and kneel." Mari took of her clothes and kneeled on the floor she was turned on. "Good girl. Now tilt your head so I can see your beautiful eyes" Mari did everything she was told until she begged him to fuck her. "I didn't ask you to speak. I'm giving you punishment princess" chat got a spreader bar and slowly tightens the thick, leather strap around her ankles and wrists, and one final wider one around her waist. "C-Chat..." her hands clench into fists and the straps bite gently into her skin "F-Fuck! K-Kitty..." it doesn't hurt, but it's just enough to light up her nerves. "Tsk Tsk...did I ask you to speak?" Mari flexed her wrists and ankles it's secure. "No, Chat" chat flashed her a grin. Chat brushes the feather lightly on her hand, over the restraint, and slowly up her arm "Ahh..." Mari let out a moan "Marinette...Your so beautiful..."  when he reaches her shoulder, chat trails the soft filaments up the side of her neck. "A-ah..." from her neck, chat moves the feather down the side of her body.
(Note Let's carry on but now you get to be Mari) 18+ HARDCORE
The feather whispers over the delicate skin of your underarm, and you shudder. There's a word for the feeling electrifying your body, but "ticklish" isn't it. Goosebumps prickle up over your body. "A-ah!" You moan his name as your leg jerks reflexively. Your skin is so sensitive. He repeats the motion, teasing your delicate skin until you're trembling all over. "F-Fuck me!" You try to get free by wiggling but it doesn't work. They lock onto yours with a burning intensity. He holds your gaze for a breathless instant, and you shiver. "Ahhh!" Your pussy begs to be touched as chat trails the feather up the inside of the other leg, and your stomach clenches. Who knew a silly feather could feel so good? When your whole body is wracked with shivers, chat tosses the feather Aside. And started to spank your pussy "a-ah!" After a few smacks chats hand is dripping with cum as your pussy starts to pour white liquid. "I think that's enough for one day." You feel a tingle as chat kissed your red ass.