❝𝗥𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗹𝘀❞ ; 𝗝𝗮𝗲𝗯𝗲𝗼𝗺

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•

"𝗥𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗹𝘀" ; 𝗜𝗺 𝗝𝗮𝗲𝗯𝗲𝗼𝗺 𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗪
━ ❝𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵.❞

𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗦:
Royal/Servant Relationship, Classist Undertones, AU.

𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦/𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢:
Mature Content. Jaebeom is a royal, (Y/N) is a servant. Slight age gap - Jaebeom is 21, (Y/N) is 28.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

You let your mouth go agape. What the precious Emperor's son had just requested went beyond fetching a glass of orange juice and some American cereal. Went way beyond the light-hearted teases of urging you to hurry up with said items. You and King Ye-jun's don never had any issues revolving around your position as a servant in his enormous castle nor you and King Ye-jun himself.

But seeing as it had been a full thirty seconds and no actions have been made, he didn't hesitate on using a more authoritative and direct approach. "Now, Y/n." He says, lacking patience. It was wearing thin- he usually got everything he wanted from everyone as soon as he asked for it. So having to wait wasn't something he was used to, nor felt the need to get used to. "Y- you want me to...?" You know what he'd asked. Just felt the overwhelming need to clarify you weren't stuck between hard hearing.

"Strip, Y/n." He repeats, leaning back on his elbows as amusement swims around in his pupils. He watches you inwardly sputter with yourself- and yes he can spot the inner conundrum you're having, even if you think you're hiding it well. It isn't everyday he asks this of his servants.

You, once again, allowed your mouth to fall agape. You could spot thirty different issues with his request, however he didn't bat an eye. He didn't seem to see one alone, and that's what scared you. No genuine concern for the others, nor the slightest caution for wandering eyes and prying individuals. You catch yourself before you can slip too deep back into your thoughts - coming back to when you hear his smooth voice again.

"That wasn't a request, Y/n. Do as I say."

"Strip," He says for the third time, moving his arms to try to express his growing frustration.

And it's hesitant. Slow when it does eventually click in your mind to do what he says. Your hands slowly travel behind you to untie the strings of your apron- an ivory color that contrasts to the black mid-length dress that hugs your body snugly. He's the only one between the two of you to glance down to where it falls to the ground, leaving you behind in a black cloth and strapped black heels. He refrains from impatiently wagging his finger in a hurried motion. He seems to be rewarded by the universe because you're already reaching behind you to pull the zipper down your back to where it stops just above your rear.