•33•

It's too early.. I don't want to go to school, But I need to if I want to get Baylee to be my friend again.
I do everything I need to get ready for school, and eat quickly before headed out to my car. I decided to go to school on my own today so I can get there early. Baylee is always early.
Tom: good luck! See you soon xxx
I get to the school and see her car. I park and go inside.
Baylee. Where are you? Probably sitting in class getting a head start on your homework. I walk towards her first class, absolutely no one is here yet. I don't know why she even comes this early.
I walk in and see her sitting at her desk, as I thought, working on papers.
"Hey" I say and she startles a bit, looking up and seeing me.
"Hi" she says, looking back down to her papers.
Okay. She's talking to me. That's good right?
"So how've you been?" I ask.
She laughs, looking back up at me.
"Did you seriously come early just to talk to me?" She asks.
"Well when I can't get you to talk to me any other time of the day, yes." I say.
"Maybe take a hint" she says.
"Seriously Baylee, don't you realize I did nothing to you?" I ask.
"My life was fine before you Elle, I don't need you constantly acting superior to me" she says.
"When have I ever done that? We both know I'm not like that, if anything I'm the opposite."
"Everyone likes you. You're a big time runway fashion model, your parents are practically famous-" she starts.
"If you're going to sit there and assume I'm full of myself because of things I can't change about myself, then that's your problem. Not mine." I walk out of the room.
I thought our friendship was something wrong with me, something I did. Nope. This is all her. Her and her jealousy. It's happened far too many times.. yeah I have a good life, but often times my friends can't stand that I 'have it all' which I definitely don't. Everything she named wasn't a problem, they were things she wishes she had. I want to help her get past that, but I can't if she won't let me.
Slowly people start showing up and I hang out with Jacob, telling him about mine and Toms trip.
My phone dings and I check it.
Elouise: we will be getting there later tonight, you're picking us up from the airport right?
Of course I have to pick them up. Ugh.
Elle: yeah.
"Guess who" my eyes are covered and I laugh.
"If you're not my best friend get the fuck off me" I say my revised version of his answer from New York.
"Well then thank god it's me" Tom says, coming around to my side.
"You two make me sick" Jacob says.
"Aw Jacob it's okay your my very bestest friend" I say.
"Hah. I'm her very bestest friend" Jacob sticks his tongue out at Tom.
Tom looks at me with a 'if only he knew' look.
"How'd it go with Baylee?" He asks.
"She still hates me" I say.
"Excuse me?" A girl says to us.
"Hi" I smile at the girl who looks really stressed. I haven't seen her before.
"Hi, I'm new and have not a clue where I'm going?" She says with a small smile.
"No worries, I can help ya. Catch up with you guys later" I say to the boys.
"I'm Elle" I introduce myself to her as we walk down the hall.
"Becca" she says. "But everyone calls me Bec."
"A little late in the year to be starting school here?" I question.
"Oh it's just for a few classes, I go to another school but I'm signing up for my advanced classes here" she says and I nod. Makes sense since we have some college level classes.
"Well most of everyone here is really great. I was new not that long ago too" I say.
"I can tell, you've got quite the accent" she says. "I'm guessing New York?"
"You'd be guessing correctly" I laugh. "Here's the office, just go in and they can help you figure out your schedule"
"Thank you so much Elle" she smiles.
"No problem, see you around!"
I go to class and see Haz.
"Sup Hazzy pizazzy?" I say, sitting on his desk.
"Never fucking call me that again" he laughs.
"Hazzy snazzy?" I ask.
"No."
"Hazzy wazzy?"
"Absolutely not."
"Hazzy jazzy?"
"Elle I will personally throw you out the window" he says.
"Please, I train with Tom. I could take you." I say cockily.
"No you couldn't" he shakes his head. "You're small"
"Shut the fuck up bitch I'm almost the same height as you." I say.
"Elenor, you missed three days last week" Mr. P calls out as he walks in and everyone turns to me.
"Yeah I was in New York" I say.
"Why?" He asks.
God. He's really going to make me announce it.
"I had a show" I say.
"Modeling more important than school?" He asks, only half serious.
"Absolutely. That's my career" I state.
"Didn't know being pretty was a career" some dumbass blonde guy comments.
"Shut the fuck up terrance" Haz says.
"Didn't know throwing a ball through a hoop was a career either but go off Terrance" Mr. P says and everyone laughs, shutting Terrance right up.
Ah I love Mr. P.
Class goes by, then I have math with Tom.
I walk in and his face is red and he's awkwardly staring at his phone.
"What's wrong with you?" I ask, poking his cheek.
"So.. I just got asked to prom by a girl I barely even know and had to turn her down and she cried" he says.
"Oh no" I can't help but laugh.
"It was awful, I mean I've seen her around a lot but I barely know her!" He says. "Why was she crying if we barely know each other?!"
"Because you're hot" I shrug and he smirks.
"Shh darling. Not being very careful" he says.
"Oh come on, that's not some big hint that we're dating. It's a fact that you're hot" I whisper to him.
"So you're saying I can slap your ass as we walk into the lunch room?" He asks.
"What? No!" I say.
"Why? It's a fact that you have a nice ass" he smirks.
"Okay okay I get your point" i say.