Chapter 9

Short chapter!!!

I tiptoed out of the room making sure that my steps were as light as humanly possible. I twisted my head both sides, enhancing my hearing abilities trying to make out some peculiar noises. A deep sigh escapes my lips as I slightly turned the door knob before stepping out into the cold harsh night.

After the guy had harshly glared at me and threw harsh words my way, I was cooped up in the room that I had currently branded as my own. I had stayed in and actually didn't get out, only when I was really hungry.

What he actually said made me think really hard about why I was still stuck here. I appreciate everything he did for me, I really do but when he started acting like a total asshole, all the gratitude I had for him disappeared like it never existed.

I, for once did a happy dance finally acknowledging the fact that I was finally outside and I could finally escape. My victory was short-lived as I stared at the pitch black house beside me. Though lights surrounded each part of this magnificent house, further away was black pitch and I couldn't stop a shiver that ran down my spine. To be honest, I've always been afraid of the darkness because I knew and believed that during this time, it was actually when demons and our worst fears arose. It scared me to no end, honestly.

Inhaling sharply, I began my journey towards the dark tall trees that surrounded the house. I could help but gulp audibly as I stared at the darkest part of the trees. Grasping my chest tightly, I kept on walking hoping that I actually manage to get through and escape. Escape to where you ask. That I don't know but I was willing to go further from the terrifying guy.

Swallowing harshly, I kept walking with totally no sense of direction. I enhance my werewolf vision and yet I still couldn't see well. My heart begins pounding so rapidly against my chest that and I was almost passing out. Stumbling over fallen branches and stones, I kept walking trying to ignore the fact that I was petrified of the dark, petrified of what could happen to me.

I don't know for how long i walked, but then suddenly a though came to me. What was thinking anyway walking out at night randomly and claiming I wanted to escape. It's no use actually no use. I could turn back and try and find my way back to the house or keep tumbling and get attacked with rogues and I was definitely sure that this time I wouldn't be so lucky to be saved. It's obvious what choice I made though. Even though I really truly want to escape, I can't do it when I have no idea where I am or where exactly I'm heading.

It's now I'm realizing how dumb I am acting. Why would I randomly wake up and decide to escape? Turning back, I try to see if I can try and find that gigantic house which I was in a while ago and I nearly scream in fear at how dark it was. Everything was beyond dark and this made me question how long I had been walking.

My heart that was beating rapidly gets wild as I create scenarios of what would happen to me here. I would either get eaten by rogues, or captured by hunters or maybe a mad scientist who would use me as an experiment and finally find werewolves and it would be the end of the world. That's a bit wild but right now I was freaking out.

I kept turning in each and every direction until my head was finally a jumble mess and I couldn't recall where I came from or where I was heading. I then decided that I would just walk in any random direction and this actually confused me more.

When I realized I wasn't going to get back, my chest began  constricting from lack of air. I inhale deeply trying to get in as much oxygen as I could but it wasn't walking. I kept inhaling only it wasn't enough. Making out a tree, I head over it before leaning and heaving so harshly. Falling down on my knees, I pull my legs to my chest, my chest still constricting.

I hadn't even noticed how my vision had faded until everything turned dark and I lost consciousness.

*****

Okay this chapter is beyond crappy, I know *sigh* buuuuutttt I'll make the next one better.

If you liked it, you can,
Vote. Comment. Share.😘😘