CHAPTER 27 - FOR YOU, MY LOVE

Hello guysss...

I am Back with a back to back update.

Embrace yourself - 9k Words Again.

Will let you all dive in without further delay.

....

Chapter 27 - For You, My Love

Eight Days Later

Thursday Night - 10:00PM

Arnav's POV

I look out the window, and observe the cars passing by, I still had 15 minutes until I reached home.

And I was also waiting for Khushi's call.

So the last eight days have been super hectic with work and on top of that I have had to deal with a lot of disappointment over the fact that I haven't seen Khushi in front of me in all these days, neither in the professional workplace or like on a personal date.

This entire Westin deal going through has added a lot of work on my end especially because Akash had to go on a sudden business trip to London for about two weeks.

He left last Saturday.

So now, I have had to juggle a lot in between of managing all the rest of our business verticals and give more and more attention to the Westin deal too.

And Khushi had been super supportive and understanding.

She did try to arrange for us to meet for a lunch on one occasion on last Friday and then for a dinner too last Saturday, when Aadi was taking the kids out with Tisha and Ahana for a movie, but unfortunately due to all this added work pressure, and Akash leaving suddenly for the business trip, I had a lot come over my plate.

And I didn't want to cancel out in our dates because I'd been dying to spend some quality time with just her, but she suggested that we shift it around, because it was too hectic for me.

I was managing all of my other work during the first half of the day and giving in more time with my legal team post 4, in order to streamline and oversee the due diligence work that had kictstarted for the hotel deal.And that post 7pm, I still had to get down to taking care of some meetings on Akash's behalf, and do some conference calls with him in London and then finally get to answer all those bunch of emails that had been piling up all day.I had been literally been walking in home, like beyond 10 everday for the last eight days.

And today.

I still had to go through some remaining 50 once I was home.

And then the weekly meeting of Balance on Wednesday's also got postponed to next week because Anshul had to fly out to Bombay due to personal commitments.

So I didn't get a chance to see Khushi yesterday too.

And even though we were texting, and talking and video calling each other as much as time permitted, I was now aching to see her.

I had to figure out a way to make some time to make it happen during the day, because I knew it was impossible for Khushi to step out later in the evenings expect for the weekends when the kids had something planned with Aadi and Ahana.

So coming to that.

My respect for Aaditya Mehra has grown ten folds over the last week.

He is not only a thorough gentleman, but also a very talented corporate lawyer.

He is very very good at his job.

Mergers and Acquisitions are his forte, and it didn't take me long to figure that out. His dedication and determination to get this through for Mr Khurana in the most smoothest of the ways is commendable.The motive to be complete transparent to us with the legalities, shines right through his work.