Dye (Ten)

The original request was that Ten dyes his hair but I decided to change it a bit cause I don't see him doing that even if he does want to be ginger 😂 the person who requested agreed though so I'm not going against anything.

Enjoy

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

The Doctor walks into the console room after a long adventure and frowns a little. He sent you back to the TARDIS but he doesn't see you anywhere.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N), are you here?" The Doctor calls out, his frown deepening in worry.

You froze a little in panic as you tried to finish what you were doing. "Uh... Ye-Yep! I'm here! Give me- uh- give me two ticks!"

You hurry to finish what you were doing in the Doctor's bathroom and run to your room to pretend you were in there the whole time.

"Are you alright, (Y/N)?" The Doctor asked as he starts walking down the hall.

"Yep! I was just in my room doing the uh... things people do in their rooms." You wince a little at how bad you are at lying to him but he doesn't seem fazed.

Instead, he chooses to tell you about how he saved the day again. You smile as you listen to him babble on about it and as soon as he finished his story, he moved to hug you.

You back up a little and place a hand on his chest. "No offense, babe, but you need a shower before you can hug me." You laugh, a daring twinkle in your eye. The Doctor pouts and sighs.

"But I love your hugs." He whines, a sad look in his eye.

"And I love yours but you smell like fire. And not a happy bonfire kind." You smile a little. He rolls his eyes and huffs.

"Fine. I expect more than a hug when I get back, angel." He states, pointing at you playfully in a warning.

"Counting on it." You grin.

He walks out and goes down the corridors. You smile and choose to grab your favorite book as you wait for the Doctor to finish. You lay on your stomach on your bed as you read, your feet up in the air as your elbows hold up your upper body.

You read for about thirty minutes, silently wondering when the Doctor is going to finally get the hell out of there. Why is he taking so long?

You suddenly hear him yell, and a grin of triumph appears on your face. You bite your lip and pretend like you're still reading when you hear the Doctor's footsteps coming to your room.

"(Y/N)! Did you do this?"

You keep your eyes on the book and turn a page. "Do what, Doc?"

"Look at me!" He has his whiney what-the-hell voice, making you have to hide a giggle.

You look up and snort loudly before covering your mouth and nose. You stifle any giggles trying to escape and bite your lip, amusement in your eyes. "I don't see anything wrong."

"My hair! It's rainbow!"

You let out a laugh that brings tears to your eyes. Your side's begin aching from how hard your laughing and you have to put your hand over your mouth again to stop.

"W-Well hey, at least you've got a little bit of ginger there." You joke, pointing at the red bits.

"How did you manage this?" He asked, ignoring the comment.

"When we went to that alien planet that's all about expressing yourself? I went to one of the little shopping booths on that street with the tree that sings opera, which by the way was gorgeous. I've got plenty of pictures and videos. But anyways I went to the booth and they had some hair dye that will turn your hair any color just through one wash. So I thought I'd get us some and then thought why not use it as a prank? Which was a bad idea in retrospect 'cos now you'll probably prank me back..." You smile sheepishly and he keeps a slightly hard gaze on you but you can see some amusement in his eyes.

"Do you still have the box it came in? Or the bottle?" He asked. You nod and stand up, walking to your desk. Underneath is a trash can with the bottle on top. You hand it to the Doctor who reads it carefully.

"Looks like I'm stuck like this until we can go back for brown." He mutters.

"Or," you interject, "you could get ginger next time."

"Or you could learn not to mess with the hair of the Oncoming Storm." He smirks.

"Nah it was too much fun. Hey! Let's go find some Daleks and flaunt the hair about. Or maybe to Unit! Ooooooh Torchwood! Jack would get a kick out of that." You grin. The Doctor rolls his eyes and walks out of your room. "Oi! What happened to my hug and more?"

"You'll get that 'more' later." He mumbles as he gives you a hug. He then goes to the planet you got the dye on and dyes his hair back to brown.

○◇○◇○ Time Skip brought to you by Dårlig Ulv Stranden (yes I know I'm horrible) ○◇○◇○

You pant a little as you and the Doctor run into the TARDIS. You've never ran so long and hard in your life. You grin a little as the adrenaline is still pumping in your veins and laugh a bit.

"Did you have to flirt with the centaur?" The Doctor asks as he launches us into space.

"What, did you think I'd just leave you in that little cell? My flirting saved your life." You smirk, walking up to him.

"Your flirting should only be for me. Not for half men." He grumbles.

"Awww is the big bad doctor jealous? Cute." You grin and press a kiss to his cheek. "I'm gonna go take a shower. I'll be back."

You turn quickly, quick enough to miss the Doctor's smirk. You skip off to your shower and quickly strip down and hop in, letting the cool water relax your skin.

You scrubbed your shampoo and conditioner into your hair before rinsing it out and then grabbed your body soap and scrubbed your body with it. You rinsed off and turned off the water before stepping out.

You dry off and wrap a towel around you before looking in the mirror. Your eyes widened and you let out a screech.

"DOCTOR!" You walk out with just a towel around you and a mean glare set on your face. "You made me blue! My actual skin! A-And look at my hair! Actually purple hair suits me... But BLUE SKIN!" You march up to the Doctor who has an amused look on his face.

"I think you look rather lovely." He laughed a bit.

You smack his arm hard and glower at him. "Turn. Me. Back." You accentuated each word with a smack.

"This stays for a month. Can't change back, even with proper skin dye." He smirks. "Payback."

You pout and sigh. "You ass."

"You like my ass." He winks. "Go get dressed. Don't want that towel to slip."

"You secretly want it to." You roll your eyes and walk off to your room to get dressed, already planning your way to get back at him.