fifteen - winning and losing

Hey, so I am finally getting back on schedule after finishing up some school stuff and also I'm almost done with my drivers ed and I'll be driving soon. WOO! Also I just wanna say hazel might seem like she's useless and not fighting back enough but trust me she'll get her moment.

Nope can't sit here anymore, I though I would be done and just walk away.

I'm more like my dad then I give myself credit for, He never gives up and I never do either.

I stood up and put my hand to my coms. "Okay I'm back in the game what's happening." I said taking a much needed breath.

"Good Hazel, We gotta go. That guy's probably in Siberia by now." Bucky spoke up, he doesn't speak much like dad always said he does.

Then again he's getting back to being himself so he gets a pass.

"We gotta draw out the flyers. I'll take Vision. You get to the jet." Dad explained.

I ran spotting everyone around, fighting against one another. "No, you get to the jet! The Three of you!" Sam said while he was being chased by Rhodey. "The rest of us aren't getting out of here."

"As much as I hate to admit it, if we're gonna win this one, some of us might have to lose it." Clint admitted.

If they get caught it won't end well for any of them. Clint will definitely lose his family. He should have stayed retired.

"Dad, This isn't the real fight." I said while aiming some ice at Rhodey to get him off Sam's tail.

"Alright, Sam, what's the play?" Dad asked.

"We need a diversion, something big." Sam replied, sounding more calm now that Rhodey was chasing me.

I dive under and gangway and when Rhodey was about to fly under I hit the things holding it up with my ice to stop him from following me.

Bingo.

"I got something kind of big, but I can't hold it very long. On my signal, run like hell. And if I tear myself in half . . . don't come back for me." Scott was out of breath.

I dove behind some crates to hide, I need to catch my breath because where the quinjet is, it's very far away.

"He's gonna tear himself in half?" Bucky said in confusion. Oh I hope not, he's actually very funny and damn powerful with that suit.

"You're sure about this, Scott?" Dad questioned him.

Is anybody here sure about anything? I think the hell not.

"I do it all the time. I mean once . . . in a lab. Then I passed out. I'm the boss. I'm the boss. I'm the boss. I'm the boss. I'm the BOSS!"

I wanted to cover my eyes but when I was about too, this tiny, stupid, 'ANT-MAN' turned into the size of a fucking skyscraper and grabbed Rhodey's leg.

"I- um, holy-holy fuck." My jaw was dropped all the way to the floor. "Can someone pitch me." I muttered.

"I guess that's the signal." I heard dad say with the same disbelief in his voice that I had.

"Way to go, Tic Tac!" Sam praised him.

I call that bromance.

"Hazel let's go!" Dad yelled at me. Oh shit I forgot. I started sprinting off to catch up, "you know this beats every crazy thing I've ever-" I took a deep breath. "-saw, and I've seen some shit."

"Okay we're past the swearing, you hear me?" He looked back for a second. Bucky just shook his head at both of us.

Just then, Vision fired a shining beam of energy from his head stone thing and the control tower started collapsing towards the entrance of the hangar.

I raised my hands and I ran and started to try and slow it down when Wanda went to do the exact same thing.

It mixed together and totally...I don't even tye the words to explain it, it all imploded but not downwards, in many different directions.

It was effortless, I didn't feel drained like i always do when I use my powers.

I kept running, wanting to look back so I could see Wanda but I heard a loud sound and she stopped using her powers.

Oh shit oh shit oh shit.

The debris started falling back down and I screamed as I did my best to stop it.

Right when it was about to fall we all slid under it and I rolled to the side, inhaling so much oxygen. My poor lungs.

I looked up and Natasha stood there with her fist pointed at us, "You're not gonna stop."

Is she going to electrocute us? Because that'll hurt. I got up preparing Incase I have to fight again. Natasha can take me down no problem but I don't want to try and fight her.

"You know I can't."

"I'm gonna regret this." She stunned someone who's arrived behind us, It was T'challa. "Go."

I gave her a small smile, this might be the last time I see her for awhile. "Thank you Nat." I whispered.

"Don't cry on me now, Go!" She moved her head to motion for me to go.

I nodded and ran into the quinjet, I don't want to cry anymore, I can't cry anymore.

Oh god I don't want to feel this anymore. No one died but I feel like I lost everyone. Everyone who matters to me. And that list is short.

I walked over to my seat and shut my eyes, trying to calm down.

Bruce taught me some ways to calm down last year when I had any panic attacks. My PTSD was huge then.

What would Bruce say about all this? He'd be disappointed and would have done this best to stay out of it definitely.

"You okay?" Bucky asked, taking a seat next to me.

"You know, pain always comes with this job." I said closing my eyes and squinting them.

"Did we just win or lose? They're all going to get locked up for helping us, Clint won't be with his family, same with Scott." I spoke in a quiet voice, my whole body hurts.

"Everyone around me dies or leaves." I looked at him. He had a very sad look, he's has it worst.

Me and Dad just went down in ice for years but Bucky was used all those years, being put back in cryofreeze...used for evil.

"She has a big purpose here for hydra, see to it that you place her in a well thought out area."

I grunted and held my head.

"Quinn will be the perfect one to take down the ssr."

Who the hell is quinn?

Sorry my lips are sealed, don't worry this mystery will eventually be solved.

Mememememmemememe