♡13; May the best man win♡

Jungkook's POV

"Tae, I like y/n" I say looking towards Tae to see his reaction.

"W-what?" He looked at me with wide eyes.

"Something wrong hyung?" I ask dreading to hear what I think I'm about to hear.

"I-it's just t-that" he passes and looks the opposite direction "I like her too" he says with a sad tone.

Me and Tae just sit there in silence not knowing what to say so I decided to say something "Tae?".

"Yeah?" He replies.

"I really really really like y/n. Ever since I layed eyes om her I was interested. She's just so perfect in my eyes. I always believed that love at first sight was a myth. But now I know it isn't. Y/n changed that for me and it would hurt more than anything if you were to take her from me,
So.... may the best man win" I say with a tone of sadness.

Taehyung just looked at me shocked, he also looked sad seeing that I also liked his crush.

"May the best man win" Tae replied his gaze meeting mine.

——

Y/n's POV

I heard a knock on my door so I opened it and I saw Jungkook.

To my surprise he leaped forward and gave me a nice hug.

He took a step back releasing me and looked at my confused form "let's go shopping today" he says.

"Why what do we need to buy?" I ask.

"A dress for you" he says grinning.

"A... a dress?" I repeating just checking if I heard that properly.

"Yes a dress" he replied still grinning.

"What for?" I ask.

"I'm taking you out to a fancy restaurant and I want to buy you a dress" he replied.

"B-but I already have a dress with me" I reply.

"No buts, I'm buying you a dress" he said as he grabs my hand and pulls me along with him out of the room so I decide to follow and we made our way outside to a taxi.

Jungkook told the man our destination. And the man started driving towards the mall.

——
"What about this one?" Jungkook says.

I was about to reply when he decided to say something instead "nope, what about this one?" He grabs another and holds it against my body.

"Nehhh..." he says and he looks through the rack for a different dress.

"This" he says with a smile and he takes if off the rack and holds it in front of me "perfect" he says and he passes me the dress and tells me to go to the dressing room.

Once I put on the dress I looked in the mirror. Jungkook had an excellent taste when it came to dresses.

Although it did look a bit formal it looked amazingly good. It was a dark blue off the shoulder dress that hugged my waist perfectly.

I stepped out of the dressing room and walked towards Jungkook who was checking me out "holy shiteu" he says wide eyes as he looks at me.

"You... you don't like it?" I ask confused my his expression.

"No no.... I love it, it looks perfect on you I'm buying it" he replies.

——
A/n: sorry if the chapter was very short. I promise I'll make longer chapters in the future please don't hate me

Oh and for the people who were wondering this is what the dress looks like: