Chapter 4: Switch With Me?

Already inside the building, Soobin took the elevator to his floor.

Soobin saw his door and reached for the key in his bag.

As soon as he opened the door, he saw his roommate whom he had not seen before, as he wasn't there earlier that day, when Soobin was unpacking his stuff.

Soobin closed the door.

-"Hi, I'm Soobin. We didn't have the chance to meet earlier." Soobin greeted him.

His roommate looked him up and down until he decided to say something.
-"Right. I'm Jiwoong."

Soobin noticed the contempt in his eyes and voice.

-"If we want this to work between us, you must remember that this side of the room is mine..."

Jiwoong moved his hand around his side of the room, pointing it out.

-"...so don't come near it and we'll be okay."

Soobin was surprised.

-"Hm...I literally just arrived here. If you don't like the fact that you have a roommate it's not with me that you have to discuss it. I can't do anything about it." Soobin said with a harsh tone.

Jiwoong raised his eyebrow.

-"I'm not saying it's your fault. I'm simply, trying to explain to you that I don't want you to touch my side of the room. As we can't do anything about it, please respect my wish." Jiwoong said with a softer tone.

That still didn't convince Soobin.

-"And I'm saying you could have been nicer to me." Soobin retaliated.

Soobin could notice Jiwoong's impatience just by looking at his lips trembling.

Jiwoong sighted.

-"You know what?"
As Jiwoong said this, he took out a jump rope that he used to work out, and spread it across the room, dividing both sides.

Soobin was shocked with his attitude and didn't like it at all.

-"YOU-"
Soobin stopped himself before it went to far.

-"Listen, I'll agree to your terms. Let's not just bother each other."
Soobin said with a calmer tone.

Jiwoong liked what he heard.

-"Good then." Jiwoong said with a cocky smile.

-"Great." Soobin responded back , sarcastically.

Both ended the conversation and Jiwoong left the room, but before he left he pointed to his eyes and then to Soobin, as in saying that even gone he'll be watching him.

Soobin put down his bag and laid on his bed.

Soobin sighted.
————————————————————————
Soobin's P.O.V
What the hell is wrong with this guy? I had barely introduced myself and he was telling me off?
And this fucking rope? Why be so extra?
It's not even necessary...
How am I even going to be able to live a year or MORE in the same dorm as him???
Hell no. I need to do something. What an asshole...

...ugh...

Speaking of assholes, where did Hyunwook go so suddenly...?
...NOT that he HAD to tell me but...I don't know...
It's not like we're "friends". I mean...technically we just met, so can't really blame him.

Wait! Why am I even hurt? Wtf, I don't even know him. Why did I take it so personally?
Now I'm the one sounding like an asshole...

He has his life just like a normal person so I shouldn't be wondering why. He doesn't need to tell a stranger anything about his life...