Wattpad Original

Thank You!

To my lovely, fantastically amazing, always supporting readers,

Thank you.

Thank you for all the reads, votes, comments and lovely, heartwarming messages.

Eve is my baby (I know it doesn't sound like it, especially because of how it ends) but I put so much effort into making it what it is and I put my neck on the line when I published it on Wattpad.

Lets be honest, people aren't the most sensitive when they are behind a computer screen.

But there's nothing I can say apart from how grateful I am for all the unwavering support that you have all shown, from zero reads to now 1 million.

The thing is, its not even the reads that matters- its the private messages and the comments that mean the most to me.

The fact that you guys took your time to not only read my book but then to write such wonderful messages, just blows my mind.

I have no words.

Eve will always be in my heart and I hope that despite the tragic ending you all enjoyed meeting Eve, Zac, Kate, Demarcus and of course Demelza!

Perhaps one day I will rewrite Eve and give you the ending that you really deserve, where everyone is alive (apart from Demelza, of course) and they all live happily ever after.

My next plan is to go and edit Eve, rewrite certain sections, especially the first few chapters. I just know I can make it better, so I will rewrite bits and try to develop Zac and Eve relationship from the beginning.

But this is not the end, I still have so many drafts of stories I want to publish, but it might take some time.

I am currently in my last year of University (college) and so it's a really important time for me, meaning I don't have a lot of time to write.

But I'm working on it because there's too many stories in my head that need to be written.

Since this is the end of Eve, I really want to shout out all those who have supported me from the beginning.

I love you all, but these are a special few that really deserve my appreciation.

Thank you.

Hannah_Tom

MysticalFae72

greyrore

MissGrizz

boringapple0range

TheARTofDepression

AshiekieHamilton3

LadyThemis

AMYXLSX

XxDarkMoonlightxX

AmidaPoole

LB_story

ArtemislEmerald

--TheDarkAngel--

BorderlineXenon

SwedishGirl_05

Avery9821

queendare_

SummerTimeDaisies

Melodius_Raine

HorrorGirlWriter

Mozzyroo

-Mercvrii

HeyThere_Delilah

wonderfulwildflower4

There are a hundred others I can dedicate this book to and I'm sorry if I didn't include your name, but it doesn't mean your support wasn't appreciated!

Honestly from the bottom of my heart-

Thank you

Love Rose x