13

yeonjun was studying in the library. it was a great warm afternoon. the sunlight made its entrance through the windows and illuminated the whole library.

❝uh... excuse me, is this seat taken?❞ one brunette guy asked.

❝no, no. you can sit here,❞ yeonjun widely smiled.

that made the other's boy heart jump, just like last time they saw each other.

❝thanks.❞ the boy shyly sat in front of yeonjun.

yeonjun observed the boy, he looked familiar.

❝wait, aren't you the corridor boy?❞

❝ah... yeah haha,❞ the boy rubbed his nape.

❝that's why you looked familiar!❞ yeonjun was amused at the weird yet funny situation.

the librarian didn't though.

❝shhhhh we are in a library young boy! stop talking so loud!❞ she yelled-whispered with her finger on her lips indicating to keep quiet.

❝yes ma'am... sorry ma'am...❞

the librarian nodded in approval,❝better.❞

when she was nowhere to be seen, yeonjun started talking again.

❝hi, i'm yeonjun,❞he extended his hand in hopes of shaking it.

❝nice to meet you yeonjun, i'm jisung. park jisung,❞ he shook his hand back.

❝ughuahzjau,❞ yeonjun stretched his back making weird noises in the process. ❝my back is killing me.❞

❝haha, studying is no fun,❞ jisung also stretched.

❝let's get going, it's getting late,❞ yeonjun said while getting up of the chair.

jisung followed his hyung and did the same. while he was placing all his stuff inside his backpack he found an old note he wrote a while ago. it said:

i know you don't really know me, but i admire you from the distance. you are really cute but you can also be sexy if you want to. i have a big fat crush on you but you will never notice me... i hope one day we can meet.

jisung's ears turned red from the embarrassment. he hid it as fast as he could but yeonjun noticed and looked at the younger amused.

❝what is it?❞ yeonjun tried taking the note from the hands of the brunette, which were now placed on his back hiding it.

❝no! it is private stuff!❞ jisung shook his head and stepped back.

❝come on! i'm your hyung,❞ yeonjun pouted.

❝ok...❞ jisung took out the note and showed it to yeonjun.

❝oooi, so our jisung-i likes someone...❞ he said teasingly.

yeah, it's you stupid (but handsome) boy.

jisung sighed and took the note from yeonjun's hands.

❝who is it?❞

❝let's get out of the library first.❞

❝who is it? who is it? who is it? WHO IS IT!❞

❝hyung, you are acting like a two-year-old boy. stop it already i won't tell you.❞ jisung was scared. what if yeonjun rejected him? what if he didn't want to be his friend?

❝come on, please.❞ yeonjun begged and begged.

❝ok alright! it's... uh- BEOMGYU HYUNG! YES, YES!❞

fuck.

❝WHAT? REALLY? OH MY GOD!❞ yeonjun clapped. he was really excited 'cause he could now get beomgyu and jisung together.

❝wha- what?❞ jisung fakely smiled.

❝well... beomgyu just got his heart broken and... i thought that if you like him... i could pair you two up!❞ yeonjun looked at jisung impatiently waiting for an answer.

❝i- eh- uh-❞

❝well, it'll be my pleasure.❞

❝WHAT? i didn't agree! hyung!❞ he whined and pouted regretting everything he said in the last 30 minutes.

❝but you didn't say no...❞ yeonjun smirked and winked at jisung.

❝ugh,❞ jisung groaned in annoyance but agreed anyways. ❝fine.❞ at least he could be with yeonjun more often.

⭐︎