Oh Lord

Giorno was feeling better in himself, however he still couldn't shake the feeling of doom chasing him.
The feeling that his own end was terrifyingly near,
That something was due to happen.
And happen soon.

Giorno was a problem solver, and was excellent at being able to find the best solution for any problem he found himself in. However as of late he had lost such talent and he was getting stuck in simple issues such as how to open the store door when it said push.
Giorno had always lost his mind a little after a feed, however it had been a few weeks since it happened. He hasn't felt hungry yet either, which is very odd. Normally he would have to feed once every two weeks.
He didn't focus too much on the oddities, he instead was spending time with Mista. Watching him slowly recover was post pleasing and agonising.

At the present moment however Giorno was with his father, Dio.
They were spending the weekend together, as they often did when Giorno wasn't with Mista.
Giorno and his father got along rather well, Dio was always sure to make Giorno feel comfortable and safe, to make sure giorno knew he was loved. Although Giorno still held resentment towards his father for taking his humanity from him, he couldn't possibly hate him forever. And he just knew his father, Jonathan, would be heartbroken knowing Giorno hated Dio.

"How have you been feeling as of late, Haruno?"
Giorno turned from the roaring fireplace to face his father, who was resting gracefully in a vintage arm chair he cherished.
"Rather horrible, I'm very disoriented"
Giorno watched as his father shifted in his armchair, humming loudly. Perching his head on his hand.
"You have been eating adequately, yes?"
"I haven't felt the need to since Mista, which is odd. However Im not complaining"

Giorno smiled at the funny expression his father pulled. Sitting upright now he made a rather distressed expression.
"Perhaps you found your taste"
Giorno sharpened his stare towards his father. He didn't want to think of that.
"Don't say that"
Dio shifted in his chair once again before standing up tall. His height was slightly threatening to giorno, who was considerably shorter than he father. He secretly hoped he would grow taller, standing at 5'11 made him feel 15 constantly. Considering he hasn't grown since then.
"Alright, I apologise. I have a meeting tomorrow evening and due to be gone for a fortnight. You may invite over who ever you desire, however please do not make a mess"
Giorno nods, looking into the lit fireplace. The subtle warmth was gentle and welcoming on Gironos cold skin.
"You'll been gone for a fortnight? Are you traveling?"
"Yes, I'll be flying to England tomorrow. I have to speak with some family whilst there also"
Giorno looked up at his father, who was rearranging the vases of flowers.
"Family?"
Dio nodded, sighing.
"I'll speak more of the subject once I return. However I must rest now for the flight. Why don't you invite Mista over for dinner? I believe there is some money in the kitchen, you can order that food service"
Giorno smiled at his father forgetting the word take-away, a common occurrence.
"Alright, enjoy your rest"

Giorno of course had invited Mista over for some pizza. The two were in each other's arms, lounging in the deep cushioned love seat in Giornos bedroom. Giorno wasn't often in his bedroom at home, he spent the majority of his time in his dorm. However to warmth and comfort of his bedroom brought back gentle memories of his childhood and cousins.

Mistas arm was wrapped tightly around Gironos waist, the tightness was relaxing and alluring simultaneously.
"You know, I didn't think you were into movies like these"
Mista spoke through a mouth full of pizza, looking intently at the TV screen displaying the one of many Saw movies.
"Oh yes, I'm particularly fond of this series of movies. Do you enjoy them?"
"Yeah they're kinda funny"
He smiled and laughed as he chewed. Giorno smiled as he watched his boyfriends gentle expression of joy.
He had dressed himself very well, as he usually did. A tight black turtle neck was worn today to shield himself from the bitter spring cold. Giornos eyes gazed over Mistas' torso, the tight sweater only refined the beauty that was Mistas' body.
"Jeeze babe, you're looking at me as if you're hungry"
Mista laughed, pulling giorno away from his father inappropriate thoughts.
"Oh no! Im just admiring how beautiful you look in that turtleneck"
Giornos statement seemed to have flipped a switch in Mista, as his face and ears had grown a deep pink. Mistas black curls framed his strong face criminally well under the coloured lights in Gironos room.
"Oh really? I thought you'd like it. You look delicious yourself"
The statement made by his counterpart made Giorno shift in his seat, he felt bashful. He hadn't put much effort into his appearance at all, his hair was pulled into a ponytail and he was donning a comfortable hoodie and shorts. His legs draped beautifully over Mistas.
"I love it when I can see the back of your neck"
Giorno shivered as Mistas hands took a gentle hold of the back of his neck. Mistas very warm hands sent his skin crazy.
Giorno leaned back into Mistas' chest, looking up a few moments later to gently kiss Mistas' softer lips. Which was quickly reciprocated.