𝘛𝘞𝘖

Note, there are no quirks in this fanfic, and they're sophomores in college

December 15th, 16 days before.

"Ahhh, Y/N, who are you going to spend Christmas eve with?" Mina asked, her head was tilted slightly with a bright smile. You smiled back at her, bringing your hand up to tuck a loose strand of your h/c hair behind your ear. You looked at her hand, which was intertwined with Kirishima's, who was smiling at her as well. They've been dating since their last year of high school, which makes this christmas their third year together.

"Oh, you know.." you let out a sheepish laugh, "Ebby.."

Mina rolled her eyes, "Of course, the only man you want to spend such a romantic holiday with is your cat." Her eyes widened suddenly, "I got it! Let's spend New Years together!" When you gave her an uneasy look, her hands reached out to grab yours, "C'mon, Y/N! You need to get out the house! Live a little bit! All of us will go! Right Kaminari? Bakugou? Sero?"

Sero's eyes averted from his phone, his eyebrows furrowed, "Wait what?"

"Let's spend New Years together!" Mina repeated herself proudly.

"What makes you think I want to go into the new year with you bastards?" Bakugou spoke up, the toothpick he held between his lips was pulled out as he pointed it at all of you.

"Oh come on Bakubro, we all rarely get to hang out because of school and work, we should all get together. It'll be fun!" Kirishima spoke up, nudging his side, "We can go out to eat, drink a bit, enjoy our lives while we're still young!"

Bakugou rolled his eyes, sitting back in his chair and putting the toothpick back in his mouth. He said nothing as he looked around the table.

Sero finally decided to speak up, "Actually, I can't, my job has me working New Years." he said sadly, propping his chin on his hand, "The bar is pretty busy on New Years,"

Mina frowned at his response, "What about you Kami?"

The blond had a bright smile on his face, "Of course! You guys know I'm down for anything!"

"Yeah, that's why your grades are low." Bakugou spit back, making his smile turn into a frown,

"Actually, my grades are doing just fine." He stated in a matter of fact way. He turned his head towards you, "So, are you in Y/N?" He gave you his puppy dog eyes, which he knew was one of your biggest weaknesses, Mina and Kirishima joined in soon after, putting you on the spot.

You jokingly sighed, a small smile appearing on your face, "Okay, I will." You jumped when your phone went off, an alarm for your class appeared on your screen. "Oh crap! I gotta go you guys, see you soon!" You smiled, grabbing your bookbag and drink before leaving the table.

"Good luck on your exam!" Mina yelled out, waving a bye at you. You waved back before you quickened your strides.

"I guess I'll go," Bakugou muttered, standing up as well. "Later losers."

"Later!"