69

"The boy is my business, you take care of the woman, She's only bound to get in my way

you take care of the woman,
She's only bound to get in my
way. I want her dead."

"Yes, my lord."

Harry's eyes shot open. His whole body seemed to have been drenched in sweat. He instantly realized that this dream had been different from the others, it had always been about him. This was different—it was personal.

Eleanor heard a continued knock at her chamber door near the time of two in the morning.

She threw on her robe and quickly made it to the door, cracking it open as she saw Harry out of bed with a panicked look on his face.

"Harry? Is everything alright?" Her voice had been groggy due to her being half asleep.

Harry seemed relived seeing that his aunt had been fine. He had been worried something terrible had happened to her, but seeing that nothing was he seemed to relax. "Nothing, I mean— I just came by to say goodnight.." he lied

Eleanor raised her eyebrows up at him as she leaned against her chamber door with her arms crossed. "At this hour?" She asked suspiciously, "Harry, you know you can tell me anything—"

"I know." He interrupted in whisper, "I was just making sure you were alright."

She looked at him oddly, "Why wouldn't I be?" Her lips rose timidly.

There had never been a moment where Harry felt choked up, but a lump in his throat formed that he couldn't seem to swallow. It took everything in him to not cry on the spot.

Because if anything were to happen to her, he'd never forgive himself.

"I just want you to feel safe...the same way you do for me." He tried to explain, "I had a nightmare is all."

Eleanors face dropped as he spoke, she let out a small laugh, "Harry come here," she reached her arms out to wrap around him, "You never have to worry about me, I'm not going anywhere, understand?" She said to him as his face barried in her messy bed head.

He finally felt himself break, a tear ran down his cheek. He didn't hesitate to hug her back.

Eleanor only secured the embrace, she seemed so sure to be careful, but on the inside she feared what kind of dream Harry had dreamt.

By the next morning Eleanor couldn't really take her mind off of the conversation she had with her nephew last night.

She watched as he ate breakfast quietly next to his friends. Ron was sitting next to the boy again, she was happy that they both made up for whatever row they had been apart of.

Snape took a seat beside her, she hadn't noticed it until a shadow blocked the sunlight that shined on her.

"Good morning." She smiled softly.