closed requests/voting poll

It is with great dehydration that I say requests are now closed. HOWEVER, many of you have already given me a request prior to this announcement. If I replied to your request stating that I'll except it, there's no need to worry. I'm still going to write it. Hopefully this is a temporary thing.

IN OTHER NEWS, I've been writing different books, trying to decide which one I should dedicate the most time to. I mean, don't get me wrong, I still love writing stories for this book. But I don't want my creativity to be limited to the world of Black Clover. That being said, here's a list of the books I'm working on at the moment.

Please vote on book that is of utmost interest to you.

11:11 | Luck Voltia x Reader
A story of an alternate universe where two lovers can only see each other once upon a dream. This book will be targeted towards lulling you to sleep, relaxing your mind, and those types of things. It's just a really chill story.
GENRE: romance + fantasy

Sinister City | My Hero Academia x ReaderA villainous story about the dangers of a world ran by "heroes"

A villainous story about the dangers of a world ran by "heroes". Dive deep into the scandalous acts of criminal geniuses. Deku and his allies all wish to obtain one thing. You, (Y/n), are the one they want. But where are you?
GENRE: action + romance (mature content)

 But where are you?GENRE: action + romance (mature content)

The next two books aren't actual stories. If you voted for one of the books above, you can vote a second time on one of these:

Songs to Make You Wonder
A book dedicated to writing inspiration. Personally, I gain plot inspiration from the songs I like. This book will give you some insight on my thought process. All plots/prompts in the book will be free for you to use!
GENRE: guide/how-to

The Beginner's Guide to Love: Crush Edition
This book will feature a great deal of my crackhead mentality. I'll give my "expert" advice on how to impress your crush, approach your crush, crush on your crush, etc. Of course, this book will only be for comedic purposes. Don't take it seriously. XD
GENRE: guide/how-to + comedy

That's all, folks! I'll see you in the next oneshot!

Love ya! <3