#5: Day 2

How could one person have a dual personality? He was so sweet when we were talking earlier, cuddling me, holding on to me and keeping me warm. Talking to me about goals and the real life struggle it is to keep your body healthy. 

Now he's pinning me up against a parked car in pitch dark, tracing his lips down my exposed neck. 

I could feel my insides screaming at me to just let him do what he wants. 

Let him touch you. 

Let him kiss you. 

I lifted my head just a little, giving him more room at my neck. I heard him chuckle again and his hand moved from the vehicle I was pressed against to my shoulders. Softly he ran his hands down my sides and wrapped his arms around my back holding me tightly. I lifted my arms and rested them against his biceps, waiting for his soft lips to press against my neck. 

I saw him smile and move his head closer to me, just as he was about to give me what I wanted we both jumped when the car lock sounded. 

"Shit." I breathed, both of us now at least two feet from the car. I looked around and saw Namjoon by the stairs of the house. 

"Whoops." He called. "Sorry. Are you coming in?" 

"Yeah." I called back. I started to walk towards the door, Namjoon moving back into the house once he saw my movement. 

Jimin followed me inside, and everyone was getting around for bed. I walked straight up the stairs turning towards the bedroom door. I could hear Jimin following me up, and the bedroom door across the hall was wide open with Taehyung and Jungkook getting clothes out of their bags. When I went to shut my door, I felt it stop suddenly, and a hand wrapped around the outside. Jimin had leaned in, making sure that I could hear him, his face again so, so close.

His eyes flickered down to my lips before he smirked and moved them back to meet my own eyes. "You're not getting away that easily. This isn't over."

The throbbing I felt from between my legs was undeniable and no way ignorable. It was a teasing pull, and somehow, I felt as if he noticed because the grin he gave was cocky and knowing. 

For fucks sake. 

I shut the door after he disappeared into the other room, ready to be ride of the feeling in my chest. 

God he is so fucking sexy. 

I need to stop being a shy little girl and start being the woman I am. But first, I need to get rid of this tingling feeling between my legs. That is priority number one. 

I turned the lights off, and reached under the bed. 

Watch out Park Jimin, no more miss shy girl. 

||

The next morning it felt soooo good to get in the hot shower and just let the water run over my body. After last night I really needed to rinse off these nerves and get a clear mind. I spent the entire night thinking of Jimin. Thinking of how his lips would feel against my skin, how his hands would feel running down my body, and how deliciously we would slip against each other as our sweat mixed from our movement. 

Just as I was starting to get carried away with my thoughts, someone barged into the bathroom, making me jump and almost slip. 

"What the hell??" 

"Good Morning." 

I recognized that voice. 

Shit. 

"Why?" I scolded him. 

"What?" 

"Why are you in here?" I asked as I watched his silhouette walk across to the other side.