You Are Not Tony Stark Vol. 2

Chapter summary:

"You have an incoming call, boss lady."

"Send it to voicemail, I have a meeting."

"It's a call from Midtown High School."

Or, Flash is an asshole and Peter loses his shit.

<><><><><><>

Peter has never been a violent person. Not even as a Spider-man. He always avoided violence for as long as he could. But he couldn't avoid it today.

MJ had lunch outside and Ned was sick, so there was no one to stop him in the dining room. He really didn't want to do it. But he had improved his senses and heard every word Flash said. And he was angry. He stood angrily from the table and walked over to Flash. He had to control himself like never.

"For years she was just an assistant and then suddenly the CEO? I mean, how did she get that job..." he said with contempt, and Peter felt like he was going to vomit.

"Can you kindly stop?!" he asked sharply, attracting Flash's attention.

"And why would I do that?" he asked with a grin and stood up.

"Because you're just spreading lies, as always. But I guess that's what you do. Because you can't do anything else," he said venomously. He didn't know where it came from, but hell, no one's gonna talk about his mom like that! Flash froze for a moment over Peter's words, but the smirk quickly found his way back to his face.

"What about the sudden courage, Penis Parker? We all know I'm right. She's just a stupid bitch!"

"You take that back," he said, clenching his fists. He couldn't hit him. But he wanted to. God, how much he wanted to hit him.

"Never! Actually, now that I think about it, I already know how you got your internship," he laughed and Peter's stomach turned. Flash didn't know she was his mom, but it was disgusting anyway.

"Last chance."

"Or what? What will you do? Are you going to tell her? I wonder, Tony Stark shares her with you, or how do you do it? I have to sa-"

But he didn't say the rest, because Peter just had enough. He hit him. He punched him in the face and had to say it was quite liberating. After all these years of insults.

Flash stepped back a few steps and the dining room fell silent. Peter was very careful to control his strength, but he was sure he broke his nose.

"You punched me!" said Flash in disbelief, and Peter rolled his eyes.

"Smart boy," he said sarcastically, and Flash flushed. He dropped his nose from which blood was flowing and crossed the distance between them in a few steps. Peter knew very well that he was going to hit him, but he didn't resist. Flash returned his favor, and although the blow to Peter's face was painful, it was nothing terrible.

"That was the first and last time you touched me, Parker," Flash said, and Peter snorted. He won't let him go that easy. He pushed him to the ground and tried to hit him again, but Flash resisted. If Peter wanted, Flash wouldn't have had a chance, but he wasn't going to risk exposing his other-self. So he let him rewind them and let Flash hit him before pushing him away. Peter wanted to give him one more punch, but the hand on his shoulder stopped him.

"What's going on here for Christ?" principal Morita asked in shock.

"Parker attacked me!" Flash shouted, and Peter sighed. He screwed up.