Chapter 40

Omg...its already reached 40th chapter🤧😚♥️ ~ A/N

BACK TO EARLY OF THE DAY

TAEHYUNG POV

Urrghhh, I miss my baby! Why I must go with Namjoon hyung? He can bring others with him! And the worst thing is, he doesn't let me bring my baby along with us! How the fuck im suppose to live like this?

This morning I woke up without my baby in my arms! No baby bunny, no his thick thigh, no his plum ass... Its irritating me so fucking much! And guess what? Its my fucking birthday and Im not there to celebrate with my baby!

Lucky Namjoon hyung said that we will be back at 2. I miss my baby so much already! Here I was laying on the hotel bed all alone like a dead body being daydreaming about my boyfriend.

NO ONE POV

*knock-knock*

Taehyung jumped of the bed and quickly went to the door and opened it. Hi hyung! Taehyung greeted the older. Hi Tae. Wait..you doesn't even bath yet?! We're running of time! Namjoon said. Relax hyung, not like world gonna end soon...Taehyung said while sitting on his bed. Uh huh and if you doesn't get ready now, Jin hyung will come and end your ass. Namjoon said.

Ok fine. Taehyung said giving up and when to thr bathroom not forgetting ti bring his towel and clothes. You better be quick! We have to meet Bang PD at 10! Namjoon shouted from the door and closed it. Taehyung who was in the bathroom just sighing and started to bath. Well how I miss bathing with my baby..

20 MINUTES LATER

Finally Taehyung was done bathing and dressing up. Before he went out, he made sure that all of his things was gathered to check out. He was about to leave the room when he fwlt something missing. When he looked at himself through the mirror, his eyes widened. Omg where is it?! Taehyung quickly search the thing he forgot about.Aaahh where did I left yesterday!? Taehyung asked himself still searching. He was frustated.

Tae, what are you searching for? We're late! Let's go! Namjoon said from the front door. My earring was gone! Taehyung said panickly. Omg, Tae. Its just an earring. Even though its Gucci and its expensive you can always buy another one! Namjoon said. Nooo its not only an earring hyung! Jungkookie gave me that! Its very special to me! Taehyung said still searching. Fine...I will help you. Namjoon said sighing started looking for the younger precious earring.

They still searching for the earring. Suddenly Taehyung who was checking behind the bed saw something shining. He then pushed the bed beside and saw his beloved earring. Omg I found it! Taehyung chirped. Ah finally! My back hurts! Namjoon said and got up going out of the room. Let's go Tae! We wasted our time already! Namjoon said and headed downstairs with their luggages.

Taehyung then went out of the room locking it. He headed downstairs while wearing his earring. Ah Tae, let's go. I already checked out. Namjoon said and Taehyung nodded while following the older to their limousin. Namjoon told the driver to Bang PD's house that situated at Busan( its not real dude dont take it too seriously) The driver nodded starting the way. Most of the time they were silent. But its a comfortable silent. Just enjoying the time.

AT BANG PD'S HOUSE

Tae you doesn't have to go in. Juat stay at the car ok? Namjoon said getting out of the car. Ok hyung. Be quick cause Im hungry. Taehyung said showing to his tummy making them both laugh. Ok fine. The older said and made his way inside the house leaving Taehyung and the driver. Sir, I would like to get some coffee at the cafe infront there. Do you want to go or not? Or you want me to buy you anything? The driver asked politely.

Can you buy me a cup of mocha? Taehyung asked getting a nodded and smile from his driver. Of course. I will come back real quick. The driver said and got out of the limousin and walked through the way to the cafe.Taehyung took a deep sigh looking at the window. He saw a group of boys was playing football. He smiled remembering his childhood memories.

He then took out a small mirror from his pocket and checked his hair. His attention then was at the earring that beautifully pierced onto his right ear. He slightly touch it and smile. The earring wa so precious to him. Because of his lover gave him. It has his name onto it. His name wrote as K.TH. He knew how much Jungkook spent to made this. It was special made. Maybe it cost more than 20000 thousands. Who knows?

Suddenly, someone knocked on the window of the car snaooing Taehyung of his mind. His driver was back with two cups of drinks. Taehyung gave the driver a small thanks and drank his coffee slowly. A few minutes passed, Namjoon finally finished his somewhat meeting with their manager. The ilder greeted the driver and went inside the car. Bey Tae. Ready to go? Namjoon asked while wearing his seatbelts. More than ever. Can't wait to meet my baby! The younger said excitedly earning some chuckles from the older. Well let's go. Namjoon said to the driver. The driver nodded and started their way to the airport

What my baby was doing right know? Taehyung asked himself.

Ddaeng finished! Check out next chapter babiees♥️♥️✨