♡14; matching bracelets♡

A/n: lets appreciate this wonderful photo of Jungkook with tattoos cause like... that's hot.

——
"No no.... I love it, it looks perfect on you I'm buying it" he replies.

"No Jungkook, if anyone's paying I'm paying" I reply whilst crossing my arms.

Jungkook pouts playfully as he grabs the dress from me and runs towards the counter on the other side of the shop.

I run behind him, but I was too late he was already handing his credit card over to the lady.

Once he was done he came back to me carrying the dress with him in a shopping bag "you're welcome princess" he says with a smile making my heart melt.

I mean even though I didn't want him to buy me a dress this is cute as shit, don't you think?

I walk next to Jungkook as we walk around the mall a bit more "soooo.... why are you taking me to a restaurant?" I ask.

He turns towards me looking me in the eyes "because I want to" he smirks.

"Are the other guys coming?" I ask.

"Nope, just us" he grins like a little kid.

I laugh as we continue walking round the mall.

In the end we also bought a pair of matching bracelets that Jungkook was desperate to buy us, they were cute so I agreed.

One was black and the other was white and they had the same beads in the middle. I was wearing the white one and Jungkook was wearing the black one.

——
We arrive back to the house again and Jungkook was dragging me round the house showing everyone our matching bracelets.

"NAMJOON HYUNG NAMJOON HYUNG LOOK AT THIS" Jungkook shouts excitedly as he approaches his hyung dragging me along by my wrist making Namjoon chuckle.

"Look look, me and y/n bought matching bracelets" he says way too excitedly showing his hyung as he holds up both of our wrists to show him.

Namjoon hyung chuckles "how cute."

"Get married already" Jimin shouts from the sofa making me and Jungkook turn bright red.

Jungkook grabs my hand and walks out of the living room with me to escape the awkwardness as we make our way to his and Tae's room.

Jungkook barges straight into his and Taehyung's room dragging me along with him.

"Taeeeee" Jungkook says excitedly as he walks towards his hyung lying on his bed.

"Look we have matching bracelets" he says happily making me giggle.

Tae looks at the bracelets "okay? Why are you telling me this" he says with an unamused tone.

"Because I wanted to" Jungkook says with a smirk as he drags me out of the room.

Before we reach the door I say "sorry for bothering you" with an apologetic look towards Tae.

But I couldn't see his reaction because Jungkook pulled me out of there before I could say anything else.

Jungkook brings me with him towards Jin.

"Look me and y/n got matching bracelets" Jungkook shows off with a grin making me blush and Jin smile.

"Awh cuties" Jin says.

"Anyways...." Jungkook continues "Me and y/n won't be here for dinner because we are going to a restaurant"

"A date?!" Jin blurts out excitedly.

My heart skipped a beat as those words left Jin's mouth.

"No" I reply at the same time as Jungkook who says "yes."

I look at him confused as my cheeks turned crimson.

Me and Jungkook walk away from Jin and I follow Jungkook because I want to say something to him.

"Why did you say it was a date?" I ask as we walk side by side.

"Because I thought it was funny cause Jin hyung usually gets very excited about those things" Jungkook replies.

"J-just so you know, this isn't a date" I say as a blush makes it's way on my cheeks.

"I know" Jungkook replies.

——
I put on my dress and look at myself in the mirror, I looked amazing.

Minji came up to me and put some lipstick on my lips.

"You sure this isn't a date?" She asks.

"A hundred procent" I reply.

"Then why did he buy you guys matching bracelets, he definitely likes you" she says.

"No no he doesn't, he bought those bracelets because he considers me a good friend" I reply.

"Or he considers you as his crush" Minji says with a wink making my cheeks turn bright red.

——
A/n: how's the story so far guys?

By the way I've got the next few days off school so I'll try to upload more chapters.

Oh and the bracelets look like this btw: