prologue

"Minnie!!where is that stupid niel??He always makes us to wait for him for atleast 15 minutes a day.Today night i am going to shave half of his hair while he is sleeping if he didn't come here within 5 minutes",jungkook said and jimin started laughing aloud just by thinking of his friend's face with half shaved head which attracted the passersby.

"Kookie!!!How can you do that to me??Don't you love me??But to be honest,if we think about that i will be more handsome than before.So its my gain.And also,whatever i do becomes a new trend",daniel who came out of nowhere said startling the two poor souls.

"Nielie!!I'll kill you if you do this once again!!",jimin shouted.

"Hii shortie!!didn't notice you here.And which one I did must not be done once again???My whole life has a lot of don'ts",daniel said but before jimin could say anything there was a loud yelling.

As they turned to see what was happening, there was a group of boys cornering a small boy who was crying.

"Hey kid!!!How dare you go without respecting us??Do you know who we are??",one man shouted making the boy to shiver in nervousness.

Anger took over Jungkook as he saw the group started beating the boy but before he could run to save him,there stood a man with broad shoulders and brown hair before the goons with clenching fists.He could only see those details because the man was faced the other side to his dismay.

"Aren't you guys pathetic???If you guys want to show off your pathetic goon skills,go beat up some pigs like you",the guy with a smirk which jungkook noticed as he rushed in the front with his 2 friends so that he could see his face.

"Watch your mouth,man.Do you know who we are???".

"I don't want to know that because once i beat you up,it would be a waste of knowledge",he said which made one man run up to him but within seconds he fell on the floor with a broken nose.

The same thing happened to the other two men which made the remaining one to flee.

"Are you ok,kid??",the man asked as he crouched down to the boy's level after his fight sequence.

"I am ok,hyung. Thank you so much",the kid said with a smile.The man reciprocated it with a rectangular smile which made jungkook's heart to do some kind of thundering effect within his chest.The man then patted the kid's head and handed him a candy and left as if nothing happened awhile before.

"Kookie!!!snap out!!let's go already otherwise Mr.kang will beat our asses off",jimin said.

"Yes kookie!!that man believes that every kang must be as 'perfect' as him and beats my ass with extra passion",daniel said with a massive pout but got no reaction from jungkook.After a few minutes which felt like years he responded which made both of his friends to drop their jaws on the floor.

"Iam gay and in love!!!".

Hi everyone!!!this is my new book....hope everyone likes it......

Kang daniel(if you guys didn't know)

Kim taehyung-28

Jeon jungkook-17

Park jimin-18

Kang daniel-17

Jungkook named their small group as B-boys because they 3(jjk,pj,kd) are from busan.