+ 32

i was in shock, didn't expect to see them like this that i dropped the wine all over the floor.

glasses scattered on the floor as crystal pieces shined in lights.

i gasp and saw they got awake, jimin saw me in the hallway with confused eyes until he saw who was beside him.

"please," i said to one of the maids who got up after hearing the loud sound, pointing at the broken glass all over the floor along with the flowing red wine.

i immediately stepped my feet to go to my daughter's room. without emotion, just, looking straight.

who am i to judge anyways?

i opened the door to see my baby who just woke up.

"m-mommy, loud glass..." she started.

i smiled at her and pat her head, "sorry baby, how was your sleep?"

"good," she smiled.

not long after, her father came inside the room greeting his daughter a good morning. i just smiled at him bluntly. he called one of his maid inside the room, "please pack some of eui hae's things and clothes, thank you,"

"oh, and please clean her before she go." one of his maid picked eui hae up until they went out the door.

the room was quite and he was about to go.

"doesn't eui hae have her own baby sitter? why are you ordering your maids?" i asked and he stopped on his tracks.

"y-yeah, it's chanhee."

"aren't you paying her for that job? no need to order the maids then." i said, until he faced me with face looking embarrassed.

"it was her day off yesterday, but she's getting ready now."

"okay, just make sure she's taking care of my daughter well, dividing professionalism and her relationship with you." i stood up.

his eyebrows rose as he gulped, "i don't have a relationship with her, what you saw is a misunderstanding y/n—"

"i don't actually need an explanation," i laughed, "just make sure you close doors when you sleep with someone."

i walked pass him, "i don't want my daughter seeing something like that."

i sighed while walking downstairs and saw eui hae ready to go. i picked her up. she wrapped her arms around my neck. i was about to take her out when she stopped me.

"mommy, no bye bye to daddy yet."

i halfheartedly went back to see jimin walking down with chanhee. my eyes hurt seeing them together, i just wanna go.

"bye daddy!" she waved to her dad, "kiss!"

jimin slowly went to euihae to kiss her, as she was in my arms, i looked away because jimin got closer.

once euihae was satisfied, i walked back to my car.

i'm not supposed to feel like this but i feel betrayed. when in the first place, i don't have rights.

jimin is just a father to my child. i am just a mother to his child.

why am i even thinking like this? i don't understand myself. i shouldn't feel things like this. i must not, this is wrong.

the drive was short and i helped euihae down to the car. i noticed another vehicle in front of my house.

"hey, y/n." i looked back to see seokjin smiling at me.