||35.

This chapter is dedicated to jovialGeeVee and Rihanna_Adedeji They are just too good. Love you guys infinity.

Thanks a lot for the 12k reads. Means a lot.

Enjoy.

                             • • •

                  ||Eno's POV||

I walked into the parking lot same time I scanned the scenery in search of Felix. Felix was resting at the hood of his car and at the same time, scrolling down at his phone.

I walked towards him and as if sensing my presence, Felix lifted his face to look me. A smile formed on his lips as he looked at me.

"You kept your boyfriend waiting," He pouted. "I hope what you were doing was important."

"B-Boy..... What?!" I looked at him with stunned eyes. "When did we declare that?"

Felix chuckled, before shoving his phone into his side pocket.

Felix slowly stepped towards me and held my waist.

"What are you doing?" I asked in panic. "Everyone's watching."

"Then let them watch," He replied calmly, without hesitation. "There's nothing wrong in holding your girlfriend's waist."

I tensed up a bit. "Again, we've never agreed to that."

"It's an unspoken declaration," He pecked me on the forehead. "You're my girlfriend and everyone are expected to know that."

I felt the smile crawled up my lips but I quickly hid it by clearing my throat and smacking Felix at the side of his head.

"Ouch!" Felix scrunched his nose, as he let go of my waist to rub the side of his head. "What was that for?!"

"Nothing," I smiled at him. "Just a 'being my boyfriend' kiss."

"Oooh," Felix nodded, before bending slightly to peck me on my cheek. "Come on, let's get going."

I walked over to the other side of his car, ignoring the peering eyes that were shooting holes at my back.

"Get use to it," Felix, as if sensing my discomfort, mumbled.

I turned my head towards him, "I'm Eno-Obong Ekanem, I'm used to being in the spotlight."

                             • • •

Felix pulled over at an empty spot, before letting us get down from the car. Walking towards the supermarket, Felix halted.

With curious eyes and knitted brows, I looked up at Felix. "Why'd you stop?"

I followed Felix's gaze, and noticed he was looking at a well dressed lady, whom was coming out of a Land Rover.

"Who's she?" I felt the jealousy spark inside of me. Felix was looking at her with so much interest.

"Someone I hate," Was Felix's reply. For some reason, that reply was satisfying.

"Why?" I enquired. Though I was glad that she wasn't his ex or anything, it didn't stop me from being curious.

"She's the reason why my mum and I are no longer in my father's house." He said, his eyes not leaving the lady, who was busy making a phone call. "Sometimes, I wish I could beat her up. But too bad, I don't hit girls."