09|Sibling Reunion

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Power is always dangerous

It attracts the worst
and corrupts the best."
~Ragnar, Vikings
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

It was a quiet morning in Wakanda, most people were still sound asleep and the sun was rising, leaving the sky a beautiful array of pink and orange colours.

Nidhogg was still asleep on his little bed at the end of the bed, where Freya and Bucky laid entangled in each other's arms. Idun slept soundly in her room, her short hair wild around her.

Freya!!

The woman turned on the bed, ignoring the voice in her head, she wanted to savour these moments in her warm bed. She nuzzled further into Bucky's embrace, his arm tightening around her.

FREYA!!

BY ODIN'S BEARD FREYA!!!

Freya was immediately wide awake, worried about her brother. Waking up Bucky as she sat up.

What is it Thor? Are you alright?

Yes, come to Asgard. I have Surtur's crown with me.

I will be there in some moments.

Thor needed to have a good reason to want her to go to Asgard, so she would go, Bucky looked at Freya curiously "What is it?" Freya looked at him, moving her fingers in a half moon motion, pulling a blue dress with brown pants towards her "Thor needs me." Freya quickly dressed and used her telekinesis to braid her hair "Good luck, doll. Please be safe." Bucky got up as he pecked Freya's lips who smiled up at him "I shall come back as soon as I can, you needn't worry. I'll be alright." She kissed him deeply before calling Nidhogg over, who landed on her shoulders. The dragon had carried Freya's necklace and watched closely as she wrapped it around her neck.

Bucky walked back into their bedroom with young Idun in his arms and Freya kissed her daughter's forehead gently "I have to go help uncle Thor but I will be back soon." Idun's small arms wrapped around her mother's shoulders and Freya returned the hug eagerly Giving Bucky one last look and kiss before teleporting to Asgard.

Freya arrived in the Observatory for the first time in four years and immediately gagged, her hand shot up to cover her mouth. The whole place was covered in green goor, that came from a dragon. Freya's hand automatically shot up, covering Nidhogg's eyes as she turned to look at her brother and another man "A warning next time please." She walked over to them "You can just clean your boots later." Thor waved her off, walking towards Rainbow Bridge as Freya followed him, sad about her ruined leather boots "Hey wait, I'm supposed to announce your arrival." The other man stepped forward. He seemed vaguely familiar to Freya, but the two siblings flew up and towards the castle.