Strong

As soon as the youngest two left, Yoongi bounded over to Jimin to smother him with kisses peppered all over his face, giggling softly and relaxing whilst basking in the omegas scent.

"Someone missed me." Jimin chuckled fondly, manoeuvring the clingy alpha and himself onto the bed to lie down. Yoongi immediately snuggled closer to Jimin, whining softly.

"Yoongi, is everything okay?" The omega questioned softly.

"Just missed you." The alpha spoke, face smothered into his soon to be mates neck, slowly drifting off.

Whilst Yoongi was sleeping away bedside him, Jimin thought of how he could bring up some important parts of his past to his alpha. He wanted an honest relationship, didn't want to go into a mating without having everything laid out in the open. It would be hard talking about his old pack, about Misun and Wooyoung and everyone who had had such a huge impact on the person he was today. But a part of him wanted to share this with Yoongi, wanted to share memories that shaped his personality and behaviour, he wanted Yoongi to understand him.

Telling Yoongi about his miscarriages, Misun, Wooyoung, his panic attacks, his beatings, his heats and his near death experiences was a lot. The list of traumas he went through certainly were much more than the ones he discussed with his alpha, but he had already spent enough time telling Yoongi about Misun.

Jimin was sat in the alphas lap, Yoongi had been incredibly clingy since he had woken up, demanding Jimin stay impossibly close to him at all times, and Jimin couldn't help but think that his alpha was just too cute. When Jimin had said he wanted to talk, his heart shattered as he saw a look of insecurity and worry cross over Yoongi's perfect face, heart hurting at the idea of Yoongi thinking he had done something wrong. But after clearing up that he wanted to get everything out in the open, that he wanted to let Yoongi into his deepest and darkest horrible memories and thoughts, the alpha simply smiled at him and took his hand.

Yoongi was mostly quiet throughout Jimin's retelling of events, but was a constant presence that would squeeze his hand reassuringly if things started to get too much for him. The alpha was a great listener, although not the biggest talker, he was always so attentive and full of worry for Jimin.

The omega was proud of himself, speaking up about these things to not one, but two of the most important people in his life was a huge step he would have never imagined he would take.

"Recently i've been feeling better though. Tae really helped me see things from another perspective." He smiled sheepishly. "I guess i've stopped blaming myself for what happened to Micha now." He couldn't help the shiver that ran through him at the mention of the baby's name. This didn't go unnoticed by Yoongi who rubbed his hands up and down the omegas arms. When he began turning around in the alphas tight grip, he noticed the glaze over Yoongi's eyes. The alpha was crying for him. Jimin simply stared in shock as he was smothered in hugs.

"Sweetheart, I am so proud of you." Yoongi spoke. "To come out and tell me such awful things, that have affected you for a long time is really admirable." Jimin couldn't hold in his giggle.

"You're so strong. So fucking strong Jimin." And wow, Yoongi really was serious, he doesn't remember the last time Yoongi had called him Jimin.

"Everything you've been through, it's so heartbreaking to hear. But you being here now, with me, with 5 close friends and acting as strong as you are is just amazing, Sunshine." The omega wanted to cry now, Yoongi always knew what to say.

"And as for Misun. She wouldn't want you beating yourself up over this." He brushed hair away from Jimin's forehead. "She would be so proud of you, and so thankful for everything you did and tried to do." The omega smiled at this, knowing Misun wouldn't want him sad over something that happened a while ago. She would want him living his life, mating Yoongi, making friends and one day having a family of his own.

"Jimin- fuck." Yoongi stuttered. "I just love you, I love you so so much." He finished his little speech off with a peck to Jimin's lips. And another one. Then another one. And he kept going until Jimin was pressed back against the mattress, giggling away and wondering how on earth he had come this far, and what he did to deserve the alpha holding him.

Heyyy i'm back! exams are over yay <3

just a cute lil chapter, i didn't wanna go too into detail about jimin telling yoongi, as we already know what happened when he told tae.

anyway hope you guys are doing ok! is anyone still reading this🥺