SPICY INTERMISSION

Because I'm sick and I'm feeling nice and also guilty, I'm giving you tasters for each suggestion for the next chapter! (Birthday/Christmas). If people really want me to, I might even do both! But like A LOT of people would need to want this. Like A LOT.

If anyone has any ideas on what Steve and Bruce could get Loki, that would be amazingly helpful!! In any context! Anyway, without further ado!

~~~

Christmas taster:

"Merry Christmas, Rudolph!" Tony ran forward, plonking an antler heaband on Loki's head. It looked even more comical with Loki's shocked expression.

Tony stood back to admire his work, grinning wildly. "JARVIS, take a picture! I'm sticking Loki's face on one of my test dummies!"

"Of course sir." If AI programmes could feel, Bruce could imagine JARVIS rolling his eyes at the eccentric scientist's antics. Tony had been decorating like a madman since Black Friday. Or, more accurately, he had been writing programs that directed his robots to decorate like madmen. There were at least two dozen Christmas trees in Stark tower, and Bruce didn't want to think about how many miles of tinsel were strung throughout the floors. And then there were the outdoor Christmas lights. Thank God Stark Tower was 100% self-sustaining when it came to electricity.

"I don't think he's slept in a while, so you might want to beware," Bruce whispered quietly. The two watched as Tony shouted at Dummy for exploding his Santa inflatable.

"Ah." Loki slowly removed the ridiculous antlers from his head, quiet amusement growing at Stark's crazed remarks. The sewn on bells jingled softly.

"You are an absolute worthless waste of RAM," Stark ranted. "I'm going to shove you into a vacuum or blender and give you to some poor mother with six small children."

"I'm terrified, Sir," JARVIS deadpanned.

"START PACKING FOR COMMUNITY COLLEGE DUMMY!"

~~~

Birthday teaser:

"Happy birthday to me," Loki whispered, before killing the glow with a gentle sweep of his hands. The only thing the darkness heard after that were the heart-wrenching sobs of the forgotten prince.

The cold December sun shone obscenely through the glass windows of Loki's quarters. Today, he knew, was different from most- it was his day of naming. A day that came round every year, and one he progressively looked forward to less and less. Because who would bother remembering the birthday of a mischievous trickster? Loki sighed as he once more faced the all too familiar white ceiling.

It wasn't long before a certain redhead burst rudely in through the doors (without knocking), wheeling in a suspicious contraption. Loki couldn't help the small smile curling up at his lips, despite his relatively somber mood.

"Come on, you're getting out of here."

"I beg your pardon?" Loki was quite happy with his newfound hermit life via self-induced room isolation. He didn't want to see anyone. Especially not today.

***

I hope you enjoyed these and they were up to standard! I've been working on these for ages as I'm just grateful that I at least started before a bunch of pathogens invaded my system. Anyway, let me know which one you prefer!!

*attempts to blow a kiss but sneezes* darn colds.