My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 29

Part 29

What's wrong with Alex?! Hmmmm?! Try to figure it out! It's not that hard!

**********

Alex's POV

I told him everything and he still loves me! He still wants to be my mate! And that kiss was so amazingly good, I want more!

Ahhhhhh! I sound like a love struck girl! That's so not like me!

I also can't believe that Stephanie still has the nerve to tell me what to do! I mean does she have no shame?! She waits this long to tell me and then expects me to treat her like a mom?! No way, not happening!

I go straight to Alec's dorm and when I get there, Em and Joe are all lovey. I shouldn't have walked in. They were making out on the couch!

"Sorry! I didn't mean to interrupt! I'll go now!" I said, uncomfortably.

They straightened themselves out, and when they saw me, their eyes widened. What?! Was their something on my face?!

"Alex! Your all wet! What happened?!" Emily asked, and exclaimed.

That's right no one was their. Only me, Alec, Zane, Stephanie, John, Mary and Jess, know about all of this.

"Long story. We'll explain to the pack later." I told them.

They nodded and Alec came in just like me. Their eyes widened even more. They were shocked as to why (he) was wet too.

"Alec! Your all wet too! What happened with you?!" Emily asked, rephrasing what she said to me.

"Long story. We'll explain to the pack later." he said, saying the same thing I did.

They looked back and forth, from me to Alec, and then sighed.

"Go take a shower and change." Emily said, sighing again.

We nodded and went to out rooms, to take a shower and change.

As I got to my room, I quickly grabbed my pjs, an over sized t-shirt and shorts, and went into the bathroom.

The hot water felt great against my skin and I felt all the tension, in my body, lift away. It was really relaxing, and I didn't feel like getting out, but all good things must come to an end. I stepped out of the shower, dried myself, and got dressed. As I got out, of the shower, drying my hair, I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said, sitting on the bed.

Alec entered and sat down right next to me. He grabbed my hand and started playing with my fingers.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

Huh? I'm confused. What does he mean? What's he talking about.

"Even after you told me everything. Even after you cried your heart out. Your still not your normal self. What's wrong?" he explained and repeated.

"You expect me to be the same after knowing that I'm the Lifest?! You expect me to be the same after finding out my life's a lie?! You expect me to be the same after finding out the worlds future is on my shoulders?!" I asked, getting louder and madder with every sentence. I pulled my hand away, getting really mad.

"No, but your still not you. Your still not smiling, your still not happy, even after you told me everything." he replied, still calm, and explaining.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. I really want to go back to when I didn't know anything. I want to go back when I was ignorant. They say that, ignorance is bliss. However said that, must have known what he was talking about.