Chapter 21: Infinite Gratitude

"Why didn't you tell me about this girl existence and that you have a son with her Jimin?"

"I...am.."

"ANSWER ME PARK JIMIN!" his loud voice echoed throughout the hallway shaking the building. They had never seen Bang Pd this furious, and even worse he never yelled at them like how he did to Jimin at the moment.

Others shrunk in their seat afraid to meet Bang Pd fiery eyes, this was not all about Jimin keeping the truth from him but the members were at fault too. They knew about it but chose to keep it to themselves. With that they were ready to face Bang Pd's wrath at all cost.

"I...don't know what to do. I thought I can handle it as long as I don't get caught" Jimin hung his head low too timid to face the older man angry face.

"You think you can handle it but you don't. So much to celebrate your Billboard winning, the press out there are finding the perfect moment to drag you all down. It is so happen you just won your first global award and they release your dating scandal to public" Bang Pd frowned in his seat, rubbing his temple.

Namjoon stepped in trying to ease the dreary atmosphere in the room, and as a leader he had to say something to protect his members, "Bang Pd, don't blame Jimin. He just found about his long lost son few months ago. If I were in his shoes, i would do the same. His utmost priority is to protect the girl and her son from medias. He tried his best to keep it low" he squished Jimin's shoulder.

The members understood the pain that Jimin experienced, along with his insecurity and fear. All he ever wanted to protect his family. It turned out irresponsible human out there decided to invade his privacy and made fun of his life to gain money and fame.

"And you all knew about this from start?" he slammed his desk while eyeing each of the members.

"Y..ess.. Bang Pd.. we knew" Namjoon muttered.

He yelled "I CANT BELIEVE YOU GUYS ARE BEHIND THIS TOO!This is a serious matter, do you think im a joke?" everyone flinched. No one dared to speak, it was not a good time to defend themselves it would make things went from bad to worst.

Glaring at Jimin, Bang Pd hissed under his breath "To protect the girl and that kid, and hurting Bangtan in the end? Are you even sure he is your real son?She could be after your money, why did she appear after five years hiding? " his question triggered the anger in him.

He had so much respect for Bang Pd and he was well aware the older man was mad so everything that came out from his mouth should be ignored. However, Jimin was offended mainly because he hated people insulting his girl. And, it seemed like they were trying to find someone to take the fall by cornering Yeoul.

"Dont disrespect her, she is the mother of my son. And I trust her with all my heart, if you were to find someone to blame, I am here. I am ready to take the full responsibility " he clenched his fist holding back his anger.

"And what is exactly your plan?" he let out a sarcastic laugh and kept his poker face which sent chill down their spine.

Jimin raked fingers in his hair, exhaling heavy sigh "I will tell them the truth, that is the only way to stop the medias from spreading malicious rumor"

"You do know this will affect your career right, you might lose your fans. Most importantly, things might just get ugly" Bang PD shook his head.

"I know, that is the risk that I am willing to take. I cant afford watching my family living in fear, they invaded her homes, hurting my child and Yeoul. I will protect them no matter what because..I am the father of this child, that is my responsibility " he croaked, fiddling with his fingers.