Chapter Forty-Seven: Recording

Today was a new day. Today was a new day. I kept repeating that phrase in my head over and over again as we entered yet another venue. Life was starting to feel normal again. I think as my hormone levels went back to normal I felt more myself. Ryleigh was still a little skeptical. Jack was following me and keeping a close eye on me along with everyone else. I told Alex about not taking my antidepressants then taking the new prescription of medication. Alex was a mix of confusion and being really supportive of my decision.

I, Ryleigh and Lisa all hung out while she was here. Beckett and I went out once as friends. He told me all about Kolbi's new friends and how she was doing. That lead to the conversation I didn't know how to handle at the moment. It was the first time I ever talked about miscarrying to anyone. It was awkward because no matter what Beckett said it didn't make me feel better or the situation any better.

The boys had an interview today and that was something they were all looking forward. Ryleigh and I had one as well but they were at different times. Today was an interview day at the venue. There we multiple people we were going to be interviewed by. Dad also had interviews today. I knew I was supposed to go sit in on a few of his interviews. I knew a few were more like radio interviews than video interviews so I didn't have to change for my interviews.

"I love you," Jack whispered in my ear as I finished putting my contacts in.

"You too," I said back as he placed his hands on either side of my hips draping them softly there before kissing my head.

"Today is going to be so long I will barely see you!" Jack whined as Rian chuckled.

"Whipped," Zack said as Ryleigh smacked them both upside the head.

"You forget I never see my girlfriend. I hardly have time to," Rian said as he shoved Ryleigh's hand lightly toward Zack.

"You can fix that," Ryleigh and I said at the same time while high-fiving one another.

"Why do they always-" Rian pointed to us but was cut off by my dad.

"Ryleigh Rowan and Logan Blake! You got an interview in 5 minutes!" He shouted as I grabbed my shoes from Jack kissing him.

"We all have an interview together later. I will see you then!" Jack shouted as I ran to the venue shoeless.

Ryleigh and I were set in the stands to do the interview it was weird sitting in fan seats. It wasn't weird in the way that we were privileged to know we could sit up close to the stage. It was weird because we are always on the stage or doing interviews in the green room or by catering.

"I am Alice here with Ryleigh Dun and Logan Urie. Hello, girls, it's nice to meet you!" Alice said as we were both holding microphones.

"You too," Ryleigh said as I nodded.

"So you two are the opening act for this whole tour. There has been some speculation that after this tour you will be taking time away from music and away from each other. Can either of you feed into this speculation?" Alice said and looked up from a notecard.

"Lo do you want to answer this?" Ry asked me and I thought for a moment before speaking.

"I don't think we will ever take time away from music. We are an opening act for the first band to play. I think it's just nice to have a break and allow ourselves that time to rest and recover. I don't think anyone knows how much recovery is really needed. We literally like drink gallons of Gatorade and Pedalite backstage to stay hydrated. I mean I love what I am doing right now. I can't see myself stepping away but I am not really the voice of our, band." I shrugged and looked at Ryleigh.