ONE

Myair Kacey

Myair quickly aroused from her bed as she heard a lot of commotion coming from down the hall. Myair sighed as she looked around the dark room.

Slowly getting out of bed, she opened the door before walking down the hall slowly. As the yells got louder, she noticed it was coming from her mom's room.

Peaking through the door, Myair panicked as she saw her step dad in all black holding a gun to her mother's head. Myair stared at the his grip on the gun before she heard a loud POW. Watching her mother fall back, he shot her twice more causing Myair to go in shock.

She could not believe what she saw. As she stared at him, he looked up. He could see Myair through the crack before shooting at the door. Myair began to quickly run back into her room before locking the door behind her.

She slipped on some black hurraches before opening the window. Hearing him shoot the knob, he quickly shot at Myair hitting her in her side making her fall out the window of the two story home.

Myair winced in pain as she held her wound. Feeling another hit her shoulder she screech in so much pain. Looking up at her step father, she saw him leave from the window.

She hurriedly got off the ground before running down the long street. Where Myair lived, it was in the hood. It was many dope dealers and people shooting dice out.

Myair sighed as she heard ambulances. She was out of breath but it didn't keep her from running. At this point, Myair did not know where she was going.

The story behind her was long. Myair and her mother has been held captive since she was 12 years old. It's been so long since she's been out the house. Just smelling the outside felt weird to her nose.

Looking at the people as they stared at her weirdly, she continued to run. Marcus was her step dad. A man that forced her mother to marry him. After a while, their lives turned into complete horror and it scares Myair.

Myair cried at the fact that she just witnessed her mother's death. Myair began to feel dizzy. Last thing she saw was a pair of headlights from a truck coming towards her.

Myair fell before wheezing. Soon she began to breath real slowly and everything went black.

Nasir Taylor

"Why you just can't tell her how it is?" Nasir asked his brother Mazi. "Because. I love her to much to hurt her." Mazi spoke and Nasir shrugged. "Then there's nothing I can do besides support you." Nasir said as he stopped at a red light.

He was stopping by 119 because somebody was in the basement waiting for him. "When you gon find you a girl?" Mazi asked Nasir.

Nasir frowned. "These hoes just want the money. Like Madison for instance, all she do is ask for money and ask me to take her shopping. She don't bother to ask, how you day been? You want a massage?" Nasir said making Mazi laughed.

"These hoes don't love you for real. I'm just tryna find the right one." Nasir said in all seriousness. Many girls want Nasir but he wasn't the type to fuck with many women.