Camellia Blooms - FIVE

Clash of swords part I

I wish someone can notice, yet I don't want them to know at the same time.

Is that considered weird at all?

Am I just being weird again?

Maybe it's the medicine that's making me feel this way.

I told the doctor about my situation before, and he blamed it on my personality. He said I was too glum, too depressed to think about life.

He said life's beautiful.

Are they?

Are they really?

I wanted to get consulted again, but I'm afraid of being isolated.

Of being alone.

I wish someone would notice.

I wish someone won't leave me after they notice.

...

Their eyes were glued to us, well, to be exact, at Yuu's figure.

"Yuu! How are you? Been a long time since we've seen you!" One of my uncle said.

One person started, and the other followed in his suit. Like hardcore fans, they shook his hands and greet him with their most fakest smile.

I looked at Yuu and send him a teasing smile while he looked at me with a pleading face.

Well, it sucks to be Yuu right now.

I leave Yuu's side and went to my father's. Opening the door to his office, I see him reading a newspaper again. I cough a bit to get his attention. He looked at the source of noise and his eyes turned soft as he stretched his arm out to me.

"Pa" I said lovingly as I welcomed his embrace.

"Ah'Xu" my nickname, he patted my back and his eyes signalled about my new situation.

"Yuu came in my company and took me home, as always" I explained while he nodded his head repeatedly.

My mother came to my side and whispered something to me which made my blood boil.

"Ma, I'll take care of it"

"Callia, I doubt you can. I just came to inform you I'll be the o-"

"Ma" with a warning on my voice, she suddenly furrowed her brows and looked at me with her pointed eyes.

"Ah'Xu, mom and dad will take care of it. We will-"

"I'm the bread winner on this family, I'll take care of this" I closed the door, hearing the overlapping voices of my mother and father arguing again.

It's this damn relative's fault.

They just couldn't stay still and come looking for trouble again!

"Aunt He, may I talk to you"

Interrupting their joyous atmosphere, I cut in between their conversation. They all looked at me in disdain and quickly covered it up with a fake smile.

"Oh Callia, there you are, we're talking about your cousin you know her? She's-"

"I want you to get out of our place. Right now"

***
Intense is it? Anyways, please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!