⠀( ₀₀₇ )⠀⠀THE GODDAMN ALARM

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

▬▬▬▬▬⠀( tasty treats and chemistry )

❝彼女はランナーです...

love's delicate and clear as water.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Adan quietly sipped his coffee, his eyes narrowing at the sight of the brunette rushing down the stairs, "so, someone dropped you home last night. A boy. And I must say, seeing you in his arms, something within me as your father awoke, but he was very nice and gentlemanly. So I approve of this half and half boy and there was a flower crown on his head, it was peculiar to see."

Kourin groaned and ran her fingers through her hair, "otousan, please, please stop. I just reconnected with him, okay? And I made the flower crown."

Chisa pinched the girl's cheek, almost scoldingly, "I told you not to stay up too late playing video games. It affects your quirk and you'll never know when you might need it! Yes, I know you were playing games again because I heard sounds coming from you room! I want you to be fully rested, my dear." A sigh escaped her lips, "breakfast on the go again? Well, I made some food for your class too." She smiled warmly and handed the girl two boxes. "I hope they like it."

She hummed in response and kissed their cheeks, "stop worrying," she shoved a piece of bacon in her mouth before making her way out of the house. Safe to say, the scent of the baked goods smelled so good they almost made her drool.

"I can't believe she made a flower crown for him and he wore it! That is absolutely adorable!" Chisa squealed as her daughter left the house, "this is too cute."

"He's alright," Adan mumbled, "I guess." He sipped his coffee and glanced down at his phone, "my family's asking for more money again, kaasan's medicine is a little expensive. What do you think, darling?"

"You don't need to ask, love, your family is my family," she smiled, caressing his cheek. "Plus, you know, we've been married for so many years, stop asking me permission for things so obvious." Chisa shook her head and squeezed his cheeks, "okay?"