⠀( ₀₀₈ )⠀⠀HERE COMES THE VILLAINS ⑴

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

▬▬▬▬▬⠀( thirteen and villains )

❝暗闇から...

fun fact #7 ; kourin is very similar to emi.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Kourin couldn't wait to get home and sleep, but after the incident with the reporters they still had classes to attend. A yawn escaped her lips as she rested her head on the palm of her hand, her half lidded eyes glancing at the front where her teacher was.

"For today's hero basic training, it's turned into a class with three instructors, All Might and me, and one more person." Aizawa said, looking bored as ever.

"Excuse me!" Sero raised his hand, "what'll we be doing?"

He held out a card that had word 'rescue' written on it. "Disasters, shipwrecks and everything in between. It's rescue training," he watched as the class grew excited at what he'd told them and murmurs erupted. "Hey, I'm not done. You can decide if you want to wear your costume or not this time," turning slightly, he pressed the remote, revealing the rows of metal cases from the wall in metal racks. "Because there are probably costumes that limit your abilities too. The training will take place off campus, so we're taking a bus. That is all. Start getting ready."

"Shouto, could you grab my case please?" Kourin asked, watching as the half and half boy grabbed his own case before grabbing hers. In all honesty, she could've gotten the case herself with her quirk but she thought it was rather cute when he fetched it for her just because she was small, "thank you."

"Stop talking to your boyfriend and let's go Koucchan!" Ashido grinned teasingly before grabbing her hand and dragging her to the girls' change room. Somehow, Midoriya's nickname for her had stuck and now most of the people in her class had began calling her that. Not that she minded.

"BOYFRIEND? WHO'RE YOU CALLING BOYFRIEND, YOU DAMN ALIEN?!" Bakugo shouted, clearly jealous.

Todoroki looked the same, with his cool stoic face but on the inside, his heart was doing flips. Did they really look like a couple?