Crazy Lady

You had to admit, being a villain was a ton of fun, especially when you and your partner in crime were just as insane.  Himiko Toga and you were bloodthirsty psychopaths for entirely different reasons but would use that little trait as something that held you both together no matter the cause.  Sure she was a bit more psycho than you, you could understand her reasoning behind her own snap, the same as your own.  Regardless, you both were in this together and together you would strike. 

You had found one another after you used your quirk to murder a small group of campers just for the fun of it.  She ran in and took some blood from the group just to have it for her quirk for later use.  From there, you both agreed to work together if it meant getting what you wanted.  Death and Blood. 

Currently, you both were under some bleachers with Toga sucking up some blood from an unknown victim.  You were stretching and keeping guard in case someone else decided to check up on the area you guys were in.  You glanced back and saw the girl skip back towards you, leap a bit, land and smiled up at you.

(Y/N): Got everything?

Toga: Yep!  Good old suckie, suckie.

(Y/N): You're crazy.

Toga: Yep!  Come on! 

Toga grabbed your hand and pulled you out and you both ran towards the woods.  Once inside, you both began to move around to get into cover until you came across a dirt path and began to walk down until you both came to civilization again.  Once there, you both walked into an alleyway again and crashed down a bit from the physical exhaustion from walking for hours.

(Y/N): So, with that all done, can we do my thing?

Toga: But you're thing is boring!

(Y/N): Causing an earthquake is not boring!  Besides, (chuckles) you get your blood.

Toga: Oh!  (Licks lips) Now that's fun!

You smirked and walked out to the edge of the alleyway.  You kneeled down and placed your palms onto the ground and used your quirk and sent a small earthquake forward to shake up a building and launch a few cars up into the air.  You yelled a bit and released another, larger shockwave and finally knocked down some of the building and caused damage to the surrounding buildings.  You were panting due to the insane amount of force you had to use.  Toga skipped over to you and patted your back with a smile and then hugged you. 

Toga: Yeah!  Look at all this! 

(Y/N): Happy, Little Miss Crazy?

Toga: SUPER!!!

Toga grabbed your hand and ran into the area.  She quickly found a few people and stabbed them and gathered up their blood.  She licked some of the blood and giggled.  She turned back and smiled at you. 

(Y/N): Happy? 

Toga nodded and hopped up onto your back.  You chackled and leapt away as the police and heroes came to investigate.  From there, you both returned to a rooftop and you laid down with your back along the edge of the building.  You sighed and cracked your knuckles before laughing a bit to yourself.

(Y/N): Oh that was fun!  Murder in the tenth degree!

You chuckled to yourself and arose to your feet and twisted and cracked your back.  Toga then walked over and patted your back before softly pushing you to the ground.  She then pulled off your jacket and lifted your shirt to expose your back.  While you both were crazy, you both knew what it meant to look after one another.  She shook her head and moved in front of you.

Toga: You went over your limit. 

(Y/N): Alright Girly, well, someone wanted a lot of blood.  (Toga giggled) You're to blame for this.