•35•

Well, everyone was told last night. Elle said the conversation with her dad was actually really great, turns out he's quite fond of me. Who knew?
I told the twins, Elle told the guys over text, they've all been teasing us since.
I know she's sad that Baylee's not around to rub it in everyone's faces that she knew before them. She misses her friend.. a lot. Maybe Bec can help her get over it, have someone new to hang out with. Elle needs girls to be around. She's in the beauty industry, let's face it, were not exactly 'her type'
She had a bad night last night after picking up her sister from the airport, so I got up extra early today to go get her a tea and a donut before school.
I knock on the door and it opens.
"Thomas oh hello!" Margaret smiles at me, letting me in before pulling me into a hug. "I am just so happy to hear about you and Elenor"
"I'm happy everyone finally knows" I laugh.
"She should be right down, oh Elouise meet Elles boyfriend!" Margaret leads me to the living room.
"We've met, nice to see you again" I nod at her.
"You too" she smiles.
"Mom do you think Tom will notice that I stole his jacket?" Elle calls out as she slips down the stairs and I laugh.
"Oh! Hi!" She says, cheeks flushed and looking down.
"I do notice you've stolen my jacket, but it looks much better on you" I say and her cheeks flush even more as she shoots me a smile.
"Young love, it's disgusting" Elouise laughs.
I walk over to Elle, and hand her the tea and donut.
"I knew I started dating you for a reason" she says and I raise my brow at her.
"For snacks and stolen jackets?" I question.
"Of course" she nods.
"They're gunna get married." I hear Elle's mum whisper to Elouise and I smile.
"Ready to go?" I ask.
"Yes" Elle says, grabbing her stuff and we go out to the car.

•Elle's pov•
We get to school and walk inside.
"So my dress is lavender so you'll need to get a lavender tie" I tell Tom as he walks me to my locker.
"Yes dear" he says and I roll my eyes.
He grabs my hand in his and it's natural instinct to pull my hand away in fear that someone in the school might see.
"Remember? We're telling people?" He laughs.
"Oh yeah" I say, taking his hand in mine again.
We turn the corner to my locker and run straight into Baylee, she looks at us for a moment, before walking around us. She almost looked sad?
"Give me just a minuet" I say to Tom and he nods. I follow in the direction Baylee was going, into the girls bathroom.
"Just stop crying" she mutters to herself in the mirror. I walk in all the way and she quickly notices me, wiping her tears away.
"What's wrong Baylee?" I ask.
"Nothing, why are you talking to me?" She says.
"You May have stopped being my friend, but I didn't stop being yours. I show up when my friends are upset." I state.
"It's really nothing.. just Alexander broke up with me" she shrugs.
"Oh no.. I'm sorry" I frown.
"It's fine, he was stupid anyways" she says. Being hateful and judgmental is her coping mechanism.
"Alex is pretty stupid" I nod and she laughs.
"Hey look, I um, I'm really sorry. For everything.. I was just so intimidated by you and I just wanted to push away any threat.."
"That's understandable. You were cheated on and you didn't want it to happen again. I get it" I nod.
"Really?" She asks.
"Yes. Broken people sometimes do hurtful things" I say. "But you can always fix them.."
"Good, because I really want to fix this" she says.
"I've been waiting for you to say that" I say and hug her.
"I'm so sorry Elle" she says.
"It's okay..."
After talking with Baylee a little longer, I go to my first class.
"I'm hearing rumors Elenor" Mr. P says to me as I walk in.
"Yeah? What rumors?" I ask.
"That you are pregnant" he says and my eyes widen.
"What? Why are people saying that?!" I say.
"Because why else would Tom date you?" Brook says.
This bitch want me to beat her up? Sounds like it.
"Shut the fuck up brook" Haz rolls his eyes. This is the first time I've seen him since Tom told him.
"I bet it's real fun for you to go around telling people that huh." I say. "Considering nothing else in your life is entertaining"
"At least let us get some popcorn first girls!" Mr. P jokes.
I take my seat next to Haz and he shoots me a small smile.
"Yes. We're good." He answers the question I hadn't even asked him yet.
"Good." I say, and class starts.
I soon go to my math class, where there was no drama for me as it's the smartest people in the school and let's be honest, smart people aren't bullies. It's always the stupid ones. Tom and I make our way to the cafeteria together, hand in hand.
"So I would just like to say, told you so." Harry says to the group as we approach.
"Oh my god I completely forgot you guessed it" I laugh.
"Toms my husband but whatever" Jacob mumbles.
"It's okay we can have a threesome" I joke and everyone's eyes go wide. What is that not how they joke in the UK?
"Haha so funny Elle that was a good one" I say sarcastically, rolling my eyes at them.
"I'm not sharing you with no one" Tom mutters, kissing my cheek.
"Ew gross we didn't sign up for that" Tuwaine says and I laugh.
"Hey" Bec shows up at the table, sitting across from Harry. "We still hanging out tonight?"
"Yeah definitely" Harry nods.
I wiggle my eyebrows to Tom, who just looks flat out confused. He really doesn't see it?
"Hey guys.." Baylee says awkwardly standing by our table.
"Here" I move my bag for her to sit next to me and she smiles, while everyone else wonders when the hell we made up.
She sits down and we all start talking like nothing happened.