14•

In this chapter the same song will be used twice, this is basically a warning because it will be talking about self harm, blood, drinking, and taking pills. Like I said this whole chapter will be talking about this. Thank you and let's continue.
——-

Taehyung was a weird person to some people. He just had a vibe that someone hurt him when he was younger. He was also quite out of all Namjoon's friends and talked when he wanted to. Those dark brown eyes and that dark brown hair and that deep voice didn't fool anyone including y/n.

She on the other hand knew something was wrong when all the boys came in the bookstore with out Taehyung which was the first. Seokjin gave her a sweet smile and kisses her forehead siting on the couch with a sigh.

"Where's tae?" Y/n answers softly and Namjoon head shots up looking at his new best friend. He was frustrated and Y/n could tell. His eyes held that frustrating look his eye brows went up a bit, his body movements was a little off to.

"Yoongi said Taehyung hasn't been answering his phone since yesterday." Namjoon mumbles rubbing his forehead and Y/n tilts her head.

"Well if that's the case let's go over to his house." She says making Yoongi chuckle sadly.

"I wish that was the case baby girl." He plays with his fingers looking up. He's eyes held a sad look. So did everyone else. What was really going on? Y/n asked her self.

"Well why isn't it? He has a house right? Let's go." She push on grabbing her coat. Hoseok opens his mouth but simply closes it.

"Why ain't anyone moving? Come on." She says her breathing becoming harder, her heart beating hard. All she cared was Taehyung. Her mind kept thinking about all the bad things.

"Come on!" She screamed finally, tears streaming down her face, Seokjin pulls her in his lap putting her face in his chest. All the boys could hear was her saying it over and over 'come on.'
—-

'You're ugly.'

'You're too tall.'

'You're fat.'

'No one would ever love you.'

Fat tears stream down Taehyung face as he sits up against the wall. The razor in his hand falling beside him. Blood coded his hands, his thigh stinging. Three deep cuts on his bare tight, Taehyung screams banging his hand on the floor sobbing once again. He wasn't okay and haven't been for a few days. The clothes he had was too tight on his arms and legs. He didn't go outside anymore, laying under the covers sobbing.

Taehyung eyes wander to the bottle of vodka next to him. He picks it up untwisting the top and puts it to his lips drinking it. It burns through his body but he doesn't care. No Taehyung wanted the pain to stop. He grabs his medicine that was on the bathroom counter and takes them too. About four of them goes down his throat and he feels numb. All the pain gone. Just like he wanted.

Mary says it's okay,
She can see the future
Everything turns around
Dnuora snrut gnihtyrevE
Terrors may be coming
They are only games
Everything turns around,
Dnuora snrut gnihtyrevE
Sirens may be sounding
Roads are closing down
I am a true believer
So grab your pills and pillows
Take what you'll remember
Everything turns around,
Dnuora snrut gnihtyrevE
~Mary Yellow Ostrich~