тωεηтү | вυηηү

Jungkook felt good after leaving BTS. He felt much better after he talked with his brother.

He knew Jeongguk could be a big meanie sometimes, but deep down, he was a softy — not that he'd ever admit it.

But when Jeongguk rushed off to find Taehyung, all Jungkook could do was smile.

And the day only got better because, somehow, Jungkook managed to convince V to go dancing with him. Jungkook wanted it to be seen as a thank you to the older for taking care of and checking on him the past few weeks.

The pair had grown a lot closer over the weeks. They stayed up late, watched bad movies, listened to music, and talked about any and everything. Jungkook really loved V's company.

Although, Jimin was rather irritated to find him walking around the penthouse in nothing but a robe a handful of times. Jungkook could only giggle every time he found Jimin and V at each other's throats.

But now, Jimin was out of town for a few days and Jungkook was beyond bored. So when V reluctantly agreed to go out with him, Jungkook was ecstatic.

So that's how they found themselves at a club not too far from BTS.

V wasn't too sold on the idea of them going to a club considering the last time they were at one, the club got shot up.

And now, he was regretting it as he watched Jungkook's sensuous moves on the dance floor.

V eyed Jungkook from the bar across the room. With the way Jungkook was moving, V could feel his cock hardening at just the sight.

His eyes were trained on Jungkook who had his own eyes closed as he twirled in his spot, dancing in time with the music.

Fuck, I want him, V thought desperately, throwing back his shot of tequila.

V had been trying hard — really hard — to not rush things with the bunny, feeling that he was too pure, too...innocent to taint, but with each passing day, he could feel himself losing his grip. The boy was just too irresistible and he didn't even know it.

Just then, V looked up and saw Jungkook headed towards him.

"V! Come dance with me!"

"Ahhh..." V sighed. "I don't dance."

"I'd be more than happy to dance with you, babe," a voice next to them chimed in.

A man, a little taller than V, young and handsome, stood there with his hand extended. It made V's fist curl, especially when Jungkook graciously grabbed the man's hand.

"The name's Sehun."

"Cool," Jungkook said, glancing at V who kept quiet. The pair headed back to the dance floor.

V gritted his teeth, watching Jungkook innocently grind against some stranger who was now grasping Jungkook's hips. For a long minute, V sat there feeling more and more angry. Angry that that idiot just barged in.

But then, a thrill pierced through him as Jungkook's eyes fluttered open and landed directly on him.

For a long moment, they gazed at each other from across the room.

V rose to his feet, slowly. He sauntered towards the dance floor. And just as he neared, he saw Sehun lean in towards Jungkook.

A brush of lips. That's all it took.

V scurried onto the floor and with blinding speed, snatched Sehun back and struck him across the face. Sehun instantly stumbled back, falling onto the floor and the crowd separated to see the conflict.