Chapter 19: Final Exams

I am no longer legally allowed to use or be in possession of sporks.
————————————————————

(Y/N) POV

(Y/N): "You know, when you said what you said, I didn't think you were THIS serious."

Bakugo: "SHUT UP!!"

She yells back at me as she drags me down the street by my hood with the assistance of Kirishima.

(Y/N): "Wait, Why are you helping her, Kirishima?"

Kirishima: "I don't know either."

(Y/N): "*Sigh*..."

I then smoke dashed in front of the two so they don't end up tearing the hood off. I mean, I have my beanie, but that's a hat. I need my hood so I can look antisocial on the train.

That and I hate stitching. And yes, I know how to stitch.

(Y/N): "I'd be surprised nobody stopped you if I wasn't me."

Bakugo: "Shut up."

(Y/N): "I will, but only after I do this."

Bakugo: "Wha-HEY?!"

Picking Bakugo up like a princess, I continue to walk to the cafe address that she gave me.

Bakugo: "P-PUT ME DOWN YOU-"

(Y/N): "No."

Bakugo: "I-I-I MEAN IT!! IF YOU DON'T I'LL-!!"

(Y/N): "This is what you get for literally dragging me for about a block an a half."

I've never seen her look this mad or this flustered. Seriously, her glare would kill me right now if I wasn't already dead inside, and she's as red as a cherry. I can literally feel the rage emanating from her. Well, it's either the rage, or the heat from her face which she has started to press into my chest. Probably out of embarrassment or just to try and burn me.

Kirishima: "I'm surprised she's not attacking you."

(Y/N): "If she did, I'd drop her."

Bakugo, Muffled: "DROP ME AND I'LL RIP YOU TO SHREDS."

I carried Bakugo all the way to the Cafe, but I put her down just before we entered. Don't want people thinking that I have any emotional attachment to either of these girls.

Yup.

No emotional attachment at all.

On a completely unrelated note, if anyone were to theoretically say anything negative about them at all, I wouldn't hesitate to shiv someone with a bent nail.

Wouldn't be the first time. It wasn't for that reason though.

We sat down at a booth, Bakugo dragging me down next to her, and started looking at textbooks. I was mostly paying attention, but there was something nagging at me in the back of my mind that kept taking my thoughts away from studying. Eventually I just completely spaced out in my own thoughts, just sorta looking general direction of the textbook in between the two girls with dead eyes. I guess Bakugo noticed I wasn't paying attention to what she was actually saying anymore, so she smacked me over the head with a rolled up textbook.

Bakugo: "PAY ATTENTION."

(Y/N): "Nah."

Bakugo: "Then Why are you even-"

I covered her mouth with my hand.

(Y/N): "Bakugo, if you finish that sentence I will unmake you."