CHAPTER TWELVE - MEETINGS AND HIDDEN LORE

"Creature Speech"
"Hermione's Anger/Magic Control"
"Spells"
"Hermione's Anger/Magic Control Spells"

'Dear Heir Granger/Dagworth-Granger/Saber-Lobos,

A meeting has been scheduled between yourself, Lord Dagworth-Granger, Lady Saber-Lobos, Lord Frank Longbottom, Lady Alice Longbottom, Lord Xenophilius Lovegood, Future Lord Neville Longbottom, Future Lady Luna Lovegood at my office at Gringotts this upcoming Saturday to discuss the recent events have taken course in these last few weeks. Lord Frank Longbottom & Lady Alice Longbottom are extremely grateful for the things you have done for them and would love to show a personal debt of gratitude. Hope to see you this Saturday.

~ Signed, Ragnok - Gringotts Account Manager

'May your gold forever flow and your enemies lay dead at your feet.'

Hermione sat the letter on the table as she looked through a book on Bloodlinked Spells of the Saber-Lobos - there was one Waterbreathing, one on communicating with other Magical Creatures, even one on how to repair a wand that was torn or broken in two. Hermione looked around the newly-repaired office, she managed to fix all the books and make all of the papers that we scattered all over the place legible before she placed all of them in the proper places. Hermione rose from the chair before she grabbed the letter and walked down the main floor - where Neville and Luna were reading books. They noticed Hermione walking down the stairs with her ears flat in relaxation as she scratched the back of her head through her curls while making her way to her Bloodless Siblings.

"Ragnok has owled me that our parents want to talk about the recent events of the last few weeks." Hermione yawned as she took her seat on the lone chair to the right of them. "My parents and both of your parents, guys. Hopefully, we can do something that the 'oh-so-kind doctor- that handled your parent's case, Bro." Hermione said as her tail lightly patted against the side of the chair she was in.

"I agree. How did Rita Skeeter know about my parents' recovery and how did she know about Dr. Max? There was no one else in that hallway but us." Neville said as he leaned back into the sofa with his hand on his chin while he was deep in thought. Luna thought for a while before she looked at them.

"Maybe she was there but not within our sights - hiding in plain sights, like incognito." Luna thought out loud. Hermione thought about it before her eyes widened and her ear flicked.

"The Beat of Wings that I've been hearing every now and then. I think Rita might be an insect animagus and she's been spying on us since Harry and his bastard friends abandoned me. If so, we need to put her and that jackass doctor in his place." Hermione rose from her seat and started walking to the Master Bedroom in Rowena's Gallery with a sway in her tail, Luna looked at her with a raised eyebrow before calling out to her.

"Just what are you planning, you crazy sabertooth?" Luna asked her bloodless sister. Hermione stopped before she reached the door and turned in a semi-circle to face Luna while her feet remained pointing at the door - her eyes seemed to illuminate in the shadows and her fangs were on display in her Cheshire cat grin.

"If reporter and doctor think they can go behind our backs and write lies about us - we'll show them what happens when they turn their backs on predators." Hermione said before she walked into her room to head to sleep.

- Saturday Morning -

Hermione looked in her reflection in the mirror as she adjusted her ponytail - she was wearing a collared button-up shirt with black pants and a belt; a hole was cut just under the belt so that Hermione's tail could move freely and her black dress shoes were polished to a 't'. She smiled at herself but her head crooked as she thought she was missing something and a light bulb went off as she reached into her drawer and withdrew a black tie and equipped it - Prefect.