Battle for the surface

Hello it's me the person writing this story I just here to say hope you enjoy and that this first part is action but there will be more of the stuff you love in other chapters well bye for now

Agent8 is going up the the elevator up to the promise land but suddenly it stops. "Yo what happened why'd it stop?" Pearl asked. "Wait a minute who's that up there!?"Marina exclaimed. The figure turns around revealing himself to be no other than agent3, with captain cuttlefish tied up behind him asking for Agent8's help.
When he did agent 3 jumps down and starts attacking agent8 as she try's to Dodge she can't help but get hit a couple of time "Dammit agent3 this isn't you I know your good at heart don't let him control you!!" After hearing that voice with those words he just stopped he's just standing there without a single movement.
"Agent3 are you there?" as he is still there without a movement she hears something "h..e..l..p.....m...e......p.....l....e....a....s....e." "Agent3!!" Everyone calls his name but then he starts moving again and attacking 8 still and then he throws wave after wave of specials and bombs then he gets a hold of 8 and pins her to the ground then she says in tears "agent3 this isn't you, please come back to me you're one of my only friends." After hearing this he screams in anger as 3 is fighting tar tars control "agent3 are you okay?!?!" Agent8 screams is worry. "Get this god damn goo OFF OF MEEEE!!!!" Agent3 roars in anger as he rips the teal goo off of him then he falls to the ground.
Dead silence follows "Agent3 are you alright...." agent8 questions but all she saw from him was a thumbs up signaling that he was perfectly ok everyone sighs in relief that he was ok.
After that intense fight they both walk towards each other and agent8 in tears hugs agent3 saying " i..I th..ought I sniff* lost you" " hey you can't get rid of me that easily by the way I still gotta look after you don't I" " yeah.. I guess you're right 3." " so what are we waiting for let's get you to the surface." " yeah lets go."
After 5 minutes has passed they make it to the surface and agent 8 is astonished on what she sees " wow it's beautiful" 3 pitches in saying "yeah it is well 8 welcome to your new home" he smiles at her and when she saw that her heart skipped a beat but she didn't know what it was it was new and Weird to her but she didn't think to much about it.
"Aye what's up guys." As 8 and 3 look up to see pearl and Marina on a helicopter with the captain already onboard. as 3 and 8 get onboard 3 says" hey captain nice to see you again." 3 said " same go's for you Bucko and I see you met our newest member" "yeah I have and good on recruiting her she can kick ass" everyone laughs these were good times but not for long a sudden shaking happens and the helicopters back up into the air to see what's happened and then they see a human?! "Wait is that a HUMAN!?!?" pearl shouts" Marina then says "No it can't be its not moving it's limbs and it doesn't have legs it's a statue?" "Well whatever it is we need to take it down now!" 3 said with everyone nodding but then they hear a familiar voice " oh how nice to see you again number 10,008" "TAR TAR SO IT IS YOU!!" As 8 shouted in anger.
"Hey guys I'm doing some calculations on the thing and it says it's collecting solar energy to fire something big like an ink blast and it could destroy all of inkopols but how are we gonna counter it ?" Marina asked " I have an idea I'll just use my killer whail that should do the trick just let me warm up first."pearl said "that's Genius little lass but how are we gonna make that thing stop collecting energy?" The captain said "we'll do it." 3 and 8 said in unison "we'll cover the hole statue in ink so it doesn't collect more energy." Agent3 stated "great I'll send some of my prototype giant splat bombs to help I'll send them to each location of the body but your gonna have to detonated manually by shooting at it and you also only have 3 minutes to do all of this." Marina explained, both agents nodded and were ready to go then agent3 said something to 8 before they left " hey 8 if we don't make it out if this alive then you were a great companion and friend." But 8 said " don't say that! We're gonna make it out alive together and you're gonna show me the surface you're one of the only people I consider a friend and you are not gonna die on me we're both gonna make it out of this alive do you understand!!" 3 was in shock on what he just heard, but he was also really happy he heard it, it's like he didn't feel alone anymore because she was right there with him and he felt awesome. " yeah I don't know why I said that but now 8 LETS GOOOO!!!!" "YEAH" and they took off
3 minutes later
"Wow some tag team they managed to do it well guess it's up to me now" pearl said "YO STATUE TAKE THIS BOOYAH!!!!" Pearl fires her killer whail and collided with the statues beam of ink they were at a stand still for a little then it looked like the statue was going to over power her but then pearl then try's even harder And  over powers the statue and ends it including the thing inside and it it's final moments tar tar said "well guess we will be reunited professor"
And that was it no more tar tar no more suffering for the beings he brought suffering to no more danger for the inklings or octolings. Agents 3 and 8 were laying down on the floor from how tired they were from fighting that thing then 3 says to 8 " hey nice job 8 we did it we defeated tar tar and we both made it out alive too." "Yeah we did and I told you we were gonna make it out together and now you can finally show me the surface." "Yeah you're right I can" he stands up and sticks out his hand to 8 "Would you like me to give you a tour of the surface." He smiled and 8 got the same type of feeling she had earlier when he smiled it made her happy and it made her feel this other feeling but she can't quite put her finger on it but then she said. " yes I would love that." As she grabbed his hand and smiled right back at him.

Man that was long but hope you enjoyed it this is my first story so tell me if you enjoy this I'll come out with more soon enough but until then peace