Prologue

'We can't wait anymore.. We have to keep him safe and we promised to his parents and its impossible for us to hide his secret.. Even though he is a boy many clan leaders trying to propose him for marriage.. And he is eighteen..' Madam yu said to her husband.. Jiang Fengmian with Jiang Cheng and A li were with him.. Clan leader Jiang looked at his son..

'Don't worry father.. I already informed to Lan sect leader.. They will be here in a week.. But father wei ying is too young for marriage..' Jiang Wanyin said..

'We know A Cheng but you know its Wei's parents wish and they are already betrothed..' Jiang Cheng scoffed.. 'And the young Lan waited for all these years.. You know how much he love our A ying..' His Mom explained..

'A Cheng whatever our parents decide its for our good you know everyone adore our ying.. Some tried to hurt him.. And we know about the young lan..' A li caressed her brother's cheeks..

'He is stronger but he didn't know anything about the Wens.. And he is not going to marry soon after A li's wedding until then he is going to stay in gusu to know about their clan and also for his studies.. Not only him you and A li also going to gusu for your studies.. So wei won't be uncomfortable..' Fengmian said..