59

Author's POV

Jungkook widened his eyes as he stood there with the rest of the men behind him. You were sitting on the floor with a dead guard laying in front you with his guts laying around, blood covered your hands up to your clothes and face. The grin on your face sent chills down their spines.

"Y-Y/N?" Jungkook called out carefully watching as you stood up. You casually stepped over the dead body and head towards your friend who was looking at you, once he could see you up close. He noticed the tired look on your face, pale and sickly. "Oh Y/N." he said softly walking towards you as the knife fell down next to you while the man had his arms around you.

And instantly you sobbed out loud.

Namjoon doesn't know how long he's been inside this room. What's taking his team so long? What's taking fucking Kwon Jiyong so long? Questions began to form in his head. "Why the long face love?" Soohyun's voice irked him to the core. He could feel her disgusting hands caressing his bare chest while the woman hugged him from behind. Namjoon just stayed quiet, a habit he picked up since talking to Soohyun will only make him lost his temper which ends up him being electrocuted.

"You're so quiet." Soohyun pouted. She let go of him before moving to sit in front of him. The lingerie she wore to remind their activity a few hours ago. Namjoon looked away, not wanting to see her face. But Soohyun forced him to look at her. "If you keep this up I'll take back my gift for you. Do you not miss Y/N?" and at the mention of your name Namjoon's eyes widened. Soohyun smirked as soon as she got his attention. Reaching out an arm towards the drawer, she pulled out a tablet and turned it on.

Namjoon watched her movements with sharp eyes. "Here." the tab's screen showed a video of Y/N sitting on the floor hugging her knees to her chest. Namjoon's chest tightened seeing how your face sullen with dark eye bags. Your once bright face seemed pale and sickening.

"What did you do to her?" he whispered out, eyes still trained on your figure in the video. He watched as the guards kept hitting you, pulling your hair when you fought back. He was angry.

How dare those fuckers touch you?

How dare they hurt you.

Soohyun put the tablet away before standing up before him. "You know, I always wonder why and how you're at the top. Kim Namjoon, the feared gang leader of Kim Clan all weak and pathetic under the hands of the heir of Yang Clan." Soohyun sneered which only fuelled Namjoon's anger. He stood up, his body towering her figure which Soohyun wasn't expecting him to do.

Namjoon's hand went up, his fingers wrapped around her by the neck. Soohyun was about to press the red button that triggers his shock collar but paused once Namjoon whispered to her.

"You love to make daddy angry don't you baby girl?" his deep voice whispered against Soohyun's ears. As a person who has this kind of kink Soohyun melted under his touch, in which Namjoon chuckled. "You like being manhandled like this? Dirty little slut. Looks like daddy should punish you hmm?"

Soohyun looked at Namjoon, instantly she remembered the times where they actually do this in the bedroom years ago. "I asked you a question." he growled while tightening his grip around Soohyun's neck to which finally broke her into total submission.

"Y-yes daddy."

***

I am.... disgusted while doing that fml

 disgusted while doing that fml